The Past Unfolds

Frost P.O.V

Seeing Judgement....he has changed. He once went by the name Luke Castellan was a Son of the God Hermes.... a student of mine when he was still a part of the first Chaos Angels....

"-ost, Frost." Eclipse said as I looked at her.

"Huh? Oh sorry love. Spaced out. What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying that everyone was here." She replied.

I looked and saw them all. Mother, the Champions, the Olympians and Camp Leaders and Oracle of Camp.

"Ok. Mother we have discovered the enemy." I said.

"Who is it?" She asked me.

"It is Order himself not Kronos or Gaia like we thought. Not only that he also has them with him." I said looking down.

"Who is them?" Athena asked.

"The 6 Kin. Former Chaos Angels whom once fought in honor of Chaos herself. Now they serve Order, Chaos' brother and call themselves the Angels of Order. They go by the names Judgement, Jury, Fate, Penance, Fury and Valor." Frost said.

"And they are bad....why?" Chance asked.

Chaos Divine this boy is denser than I was at his age.

"The reason why Sea Spawn, is because before they were the 6 Kin they were our allies and students. You all knew them once too. Jury was once Bianca Di Angelo and Eclipse's most valued pupil, Fate was once Silena Beauregard and as Anarchy's most prized pupil, Penance was once Ethan Nakamura and was Hollow and Oracles most exceptional protege, Fury was once Charles Beckendorf and Phalanx's most prized student, Valor was once Hylla Arellano and Legion's most experienced student." I said.

"What about the one named Judgement?" Athena asked.

I froze at the mention of his name....the one failure I wish I never had.

Eclipse P.O.V

"What about the one named Justice?" Athena asked.

I saw Frost visibly freeze....and we of the Champions know why.

"Justice....he was.....my greatest mistake. He was once Luke Castellan. He was supposed to be the first Chaos Angel to be made. He had the skill, strength, leadership and calm to do it. But I pushed him. Too hard. He vowed that he would defeat me and prove he is worthy to be Chaos' successor and heir to the throne. The other 5 followed him and left soon after. To this day he resents me and wants nothing more than my destruction....then again this isn't the first time he wanted me dead...or on his side." Frost said.

"What do you mean Frost?" Poseidon said.

Frost looked at me and the Champions then at Chaos whom nodded grimly.

"*sighs* The time for the truth has come....you all know me as Frost, Son of Chaos and heir to her throne, Leader of the Champions of Chaos and Grand General of the Chaos Army....but my real name....is Perseus "Percy" Achilles Jackson former Son of Poseidon, Twice Savior of Olympus and the Hunt, Hero of Olympus." He said removing his helm.

"You all know me as Hollow, Son of Erebus and Assassin of the Champions of Chaos, but my real name is Nico Di Angelo former son of Hades." Nico said removing his hood.

"You all know me as Oracle, Son of Aether and the Seer of the Champions of Chaos, but my real name is Will Solace former son of Apollo and lover of Nico Di Angelo." Will said.

"You all know me as Anarchy, Daughter of Eris and the 1st General of the Chaos Army and Weapon Master of the Champions of Chaos, but my real name is Clarisse La Rue former Daughter of Ares and Shield Sister to Percy Jackson." Clarisse said.