The Return

Percy/Frost P.O.V

4 years....that's how long it has been since the Chaos Guard was formed. And in that time we have been on several peace treaty assignments for Lady Chaos to keep things calm. We have also aided the Olympians....well only 4 really, Hestia, Apollo, Athena and Hades. But we all have asked for one thing...to put our skills to use. Today that prayer was answered.

Training Hall...

"Come on Legion I ain't got all day." I said to my war brother Lance aka Legion. He is trying out his new swords, Bane and Destroyer. I'll admit he is strong but there is a reason I was named Leader of the Chaos Guard but then again we all know that he is my best ally besides well....everyone.

"Haahh!" He shouted as he slammed his swords in an X form and brought them down.

I jumped back as he charged me and had both swords at my throat. He then smirked.

"Checkmate brother." He said putting his swords away on his back.

"Congrats man you got your 12th win against me but I still lead with 20." I said.

He nodded and shook my hand.

Just then the other 5 Chaos Guards came down.

"Hey Perce." Clarisse said walking up.

"Hey Clarisse." I said.

Just then Chaos called me and Thalia to her office.

10 minutes later...

"You called M'Lady." I said kneeling.

"Yes my son...I have a mission for your team....but where it is at you all may not like." She said.

"Mother, me and my team have travelled to the different Planets within your domain and have fought many wars, I am sure we can handle anything no matter the location." I said proudly.

"I'm sending you all to Earth, more precisely....Camp Half Blood." She said as she summoned a window and large table.

I flipped the table out the window then punched the wall with said window out then looked at Chaos.

"Like hell I'm going back there those assholes can rot in Tartarus for all I care." I said as Thalia walked up to us.

"M'Lady I agree with Percy, that camp ruined him, they turned on him for no reason and outcasted him as if he was useless." She said.

"I understand my son...but this request came from Hestia herself. The Titans and Giants are uniting together. At least that is the speculation. " Chaos said.

"If she has asked then it is for her and Athena and Lords Hades and Apollo and only them." I said.

"Very well my son and know that you have the backing of the entire Council so if anything should be needed just call for any of us and we shall be there." She said.

With that me and Thalia nodded and left.

"Thalia can I speak to you for a minute in private?" Chaos asked.

"Yes M'Lady." She said as I walked outside and to mine and Thalia's room.

Thalia P.O.V

"Yes Lady Chaos?" I asked.

"I know he still hurts but I am hoping this might allow him to find closure in his life...please look after my son." She asked me.

"Lady Chaos, he is my husband as well. Of course I'll look after him." I said as I turn to walk off.