The Champions meet their pets

Chaos P.O.V

As I saw them all kneel, I wanted to tell them that it wasn't necessary but then I saw no...felt the energy these 7 put off. I knew then and there they were the ones.

"Rise Champions and be claimed. I Chaos the Creator claim Perseus Jackson as my champion and son." I said as I blasted him with a solid purple beam of energy.

To mine and every Primordials surprise he stood tall despite the blast. He also looked very different. He stands at 6'3 with medium length black hair amd instead of his sea green eyes...frost blue. He also has a full sleeve tribal tattoo on his right side.

"Champion, if thou wishes to change their name please tell us your new name." I spoke.

He looked me dead in the eye.

"The name I have now only has pain and sorrow in its meaning so I will become the thing the one thing those who betrayed me fear most...cold hearted. I choose the name Frost." He spoke.

"The you shall be called Frost by others but to the people in this room you shall be not Perseus but Percy." I spoke.

He nodded and stood up.

Nyx P.O.V

I stared at the young Grace girl and smiled.

"I Nyx, Goddess of Night claim Thalia Grace as my Champion and my daughter." I said as she shot a black and silver beam right at her. After a few seconds she got up. She too was different.

Her hair grew longer and electric purple streaks apparent and went all the way down her hair. Her eyes became an electric purple as well. She grew to about 5'11 and her body became a lean hunters build.

"My Champion, what shall your name be?" I asked.

"I am no longer Thalia Grace...but rather Eclipse as my new name states who I am for the man I love. I am his Eclipse, his other other half." She stated.

"Very well my child." Nyx said.

"Also my last name is no longer Grace, it is Jackson. I am Thalia Jackson. Since I will be by my lovers side I shall take on his name....and legacy. " she said.

Percy looked over at her and walked up and kissed her hard as he slide a ring on her hand.

"Then I Percy Jackson take you Thalia Grace as my lover and wife til the end of time." He said to her.

I smiled at this.

Then Erebus spoke up.

Erebus P.O.V

"I Erebus claim the Nico Di Angelo as my son and my Champion. You shall have the full might of the Shadows at your hands as well as the ability to become a shadow. I also give thee full immortality." I said as I shot a solid black beam of energy at Nico.

He stood up after about 3 seconds. He too was different. He grew to about 6ft with medium length jet black hair that touches his shoulders with strong deep dark brown eyes. He grew a ninjas build but more defined. He also got a full sleeve tattoo of crossed scythes that went under his shirt sleeves.

"What does thou desire as your new name?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. "I am no longer Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades. I am Hollow, Son of Erebus. I am Hollow simply because I walk alongside my brother and therefore will help ease his pain by carrying the same hollowness he does. I am his Hollow who takes his pain and makes it strength." Nico said.

I looked over at Aether and nodded.

Aether P.O.V

I Aether, Lord of Light claim thee Will Solace as my Son and my Champion. You shall hence forth have full control over the powers of your former patron with prophecy but now also obtain control over the power of the Light and the ability to heal and wound even if it is fatal." I spoke as I fired a beam of solid gold at him.