First Contact

Hey everyone Country here. Sorry for the long waiting in this and last chapter....alot has happened but now I'm back and ready. With out any further ado we begin.

3rd Person P.O.V

It has been nearly 6 months since the campers merged with Chaos's  Champions army and since then they have preformed much better but are still training. Some have traded swords, spears and arrows for guns and grenades. Many have grown to liking the way things are run now.

"Morning everyone." Frost said as he and the Champions entered the mess hall for lunch.

"Morning Commander." They said as they saluted and went back to eating.

"Seeing as there has been much progress from you all as my reports show....I'm giving you all two weeks off to relax. You earned it everyone." Frost said.

Cheers and Hooah's went up in the mess hall.

"However," Frost said getting everyone to quiet down.

"I expect you all to keep top notch on things like your cabin cleaning and weapon cleaning and repairs. An attack could happen at any-" Frost said.

Just then the conch horn and siren went off throughout the camp.

"Time...Chaos Almighty. Ok everyone gear up now and head to the border! Move! Move! Move!" Frost shouted as he and his team all ran to the border. Within 5 to 10 minutes everyone else was there in gear and weapons in hand.

With that they all looked to see a force of at least 10,000 waiting for them. Dracnea's, Telkines, Empousa, Ghouls, Hellhounds and more were all eagerly waiting for the signal to attack. Just then a man walked up and syood in front of the army....a man whom made Frost clench his jaw and hands.

a man whom made Frost clench his jaw and hands

"Ah the Champions of Chaos....never thought I would meet here with you all once more...especially you Lord Frost. If I recall....you swore to never again come back here." The hooded man said.

"I'm honoring a friend whom prayed for help to Chaos herself. Nothing more nothing less." Frost said.

"Then....prepare to die. Monsters attack!" The man shouted as the monsters surged forward like a wave.

"Shield barers form the Iron Wall and someone get those Cannons online. Now!" Frost commanded.

With that 300 plus Ares kids, Athena kids and Hepheastus kids all formed up and make a tower wall then hit buttons on their vambraces which made the shields magnetize to one another. Then the sound of energy being charged was heard as three cannons moved up and charged up. Just then the monsters slammed into the shield wall slowly pushing it back.

"Cannons at 60% sir." A Chaos soldier said.

"Keep charging until 100 then fire and do it again afterwards. SHIELD WALL PUSH THEM BACK SHOW THE MIGHT OF OLYMPUS!" Frost commanded.