Reliving the Past Pt. 4 New Found Power

This happens 2 months after Perlia Marriage

Percy P.O.V

I'm currently sitting in the council room with the rest of the Champions as we went over plans for the induction ceremony of the First Chaos Angels.

"So what do we recommend for their induction?" I asked.

"Well based on who they are nothing too flashy. They're like us, not big on dramatics. I would suggest a small but adequate ceremony where they are given there powers and titles. Then given their mentors." Will said.

Just then Thanatos walked in.

"Greeting Lord Thanatos." We said kneeling.

"Greetings Father." Lance said kneeling as well.

"Greetings Champions. Lord Frost, a mission has been assigned to you. Go to Earth, to the deepest parts of the Artic Peninsula. There lies a long dormant energy now spiking. See to what it is and if need be....eradicate it. This is your mission." Thanatos said as he left.

"Well it seems that until further notice we will hold off until I return. Thalia will be in charge with Nico as her second. Clarisse, I still expect great results from the soldiers. Meeting is adjourned until I return." I said as I slammed my sword onto the marble floor as did everyone else.

With that I geared up and headed out for the Artic until Thalia walked into the room.

"Hey beautiful." I said kissing her.

"Hey you. Be safe ok. Come back to me." She said.

"Always." I said.

"In on piece I hope." She said.

"One time that happened." I said.

"Still mad by the way." She said.

"Love you too babe." I said.

With that I left and headed out to the Artic Peninsula....via Chaos Portal. It's a portal that sends me near my desired mission location....which was infront of a frozen castle....great one of those missions.

I sighed and walked into the castle and looked around at the architecture, frozen gargoyles lined the walls as did tattered tapestries of gargoyle heads