Chapter Five

"What." One of the boys broke the awkward silence. Peter glared at Marinette.

"Why would you do that?!" Peter blurted out.

"Well they ought to know right?!" Marinette conter attacked.

"I was hoping to ease it on slowly, these guys didn't ever have to know even!" Peter gestured broadly with his hands.

"What if they're like us? Me and Adrien happened to be here. It could happen to them too and they might not take it as easy as we did." She argued.

"Marinette they have a girl with super powers here. Trust me I think they would take it better." Peter folded his arms.

"Well I-"

"Guys guys guys, what are you even talking about?" The boy names Will asked.

"Yeah and, Mari is talking!" The Dustin kid exclaimed. Peter sighed deeply.

"Without interrupting me," he glanced at Adrien and Marinette. "I'm going to explain this as nice as possible."

The boys and girls seemed to lean forward in anticipation. Peter crosses and uncrossed his arms anxiously. He let out another sigh, before explaining to them how he had shown up in Marinette and Adriens world, and how he had created a portal to dimensions. He then told them how he had accidentally taken Marinette and Adrien with him, and explained the fact that he had no idea who these guys were in the first place.

I think this is a perfect time to explain stranger things to y'all. Stranger things is like... the only other TV show I watch. And it's a sci-go horror kinda deal. It features Eleven, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, and Max as the main characters. But there are several others we all love, but just are side people. (Like Mr Hair dude and Robin) They live in Hawkins Indiana (America) and these dumb undercover scientist government peeps desires to open a doorway to a place called the upside down. The demigorgan (or flower lizard as I like to call it) lives down there. The demigorgan is attracted to blood, and can alter what is happening in the real world while the gate is open. In the first Season Will gets trapped down there and it's a miracle he survived, but it was really through the help of his friends. But Barb just died. #wheresBarb? Eleven was a science experiment, after her mother was tested on while pregnant with her. Eleven can control things with her mind (levitation, looking into the upside down, seeing other places with her mind, etc) she's a BA beast who lives egos. But I'm making this all take place in the area of season three so Eleven has long hair and can talk, and is also in a relationship with Mike. Max and Lukas are in a semi relationship asWell.

"So I guess we should introduce ourselves then." Mike said. "I'm Mike, and this is Dustin, Lukas, Will, Max, and El." He gestured to each given person as he said there names.

"Wait so your all not surprised? Like... at all?" Peter said with surprise.

"Um... yeah. We've seen some pretty weird sh*t." Lukas smirked.

"Like what?" Adrien asked as Marinette glowered at Peter with a proud expression.

Lukas and Mike then explained everything I just explained to you. How they had the Upside Down, and monsters, and all sorts of terrifying stuff. All the while Peter, Adrien, and Marinette were equally shocked.

"Wait, so who are we in your universe?" Peter asked. The boys looked at each other like 'who's gonna tell him'

"Well..." Mike sais as he nudged Dustin roughly.

"Hey!" Dustin exclaimed and shoved him back. "Well um, Marinette was recently found by us. She can like... create stuff out of thin air I guess." He said which earned another slap on his head from Lukas. "Hey! Ok ok, Adrien's been with us for a year now. He was also from the lab and can like... destroy stuff. And Peter, you can stick to walls."