Chapter Four

Date: November 3rd 1985

Universe: Stranger Things

Place: Hawkins Indiana

Blackness. Everything was dark. But Peter was fully awake. This hadn't happened last time, but then again maybe it was different when traveling back to his universe. Or perhaps he had disrupted something. He remembered the flashed of images on the screen, and recalled seeing the Eiffel tower. Perhaps... but no.. Could he be visiting all of the places he'd seen on the screen. FRIDAY had to have fixed the problem, or gotten help. But deep in his gut he knew that he had spent very little time in that last universe, and it wasn't enough for her to solve the problem.

Streaks of glowing red strips titled past him in the dark void to nothingness. This was how he realized he wasn't moving at all, and was in fact stationary. he heard the sounds of the portal swirling shut in the vast distance, barely audible. He reached out a hand to the red ribbons next to him as if they would pull him to where he needed to go.

And it did.

Peter felt like he was going to throw up as his body was lurched forwards so uncomfortably sudden, as he had grabbed ahold of the ribbon. He tried to scream but didn't make a sound. Was he in space?! He felt like he was on a ski hill for beginners, holding a handle bar that would pull you up hill. Except the handle was going 100 mph and in every direction like a crazy roller coaster.

"Peter?" He heard a male voice behind him. He spun his head around, though everything was a blur of black and red. He saw no one other than Chat Noir holding the same red ribbon as he, being pulled into the unknown.

"What the heck I said stay behind?!" Peter shouted back at him.

"I had no choice! It pulled me in before it closed!" Chat said. Suddenly he was surrounded by green light, similar to the light around Peter when he had retransformed in their realm. He shrieked in panic. "Claws out Plagg! CLAWS OUT CLAWS OUT CLAWS OUT!" He said in his little ball of light. That must have been what he said to summon his magic, Peter thought.

In an instance, just as it had appeared, the light was gone. And Chat Noir was no longer the masked hero. His messy hair was now organized and neat, some how undisturbed by their violent path. His cat like eyes were replaced by gentle green ones, and perfect teeth. He looked like a model, Peter admitted to himself.

"Don't look at me!" He ordered.

"I already did and I have no idea who you are." Peter said flatly.

"But I know you. We go to the same class. You're the nerd, Peter Parker." He said, his tone softening.

"Not in my universe. And um... Thanks? You just look like Adrien Agreste, the super model in New York." Peter said lazily.

"No duh that's who I am!" Chat shrieked. "I am Adrien! Except I'm not from New York! I've only been there once!"

"Well um..." Peter looked back ahead of him. A sudden shrill of a girl screaming bloody murder was heard by both the boys as LadyBug fell into Adrien.

"AH SHI-"

"Ah ah, Your universe doesn't cuss." Peter clucked his tongue. "And here we have the other moron who couldn't follow instructions."

"Hey I'm not a moron and... Adrien Agreste?!" Her eyes widened.

"Hello." Adrien said, his voice muffled by her hair from how she landed into him. She grabbed ahold of the red ribbon for dear life, letting go of Adrien. "Thank you."

"What are you doing here?!" She gasped.

"You didn't see Chat Noir go in?" Peter asked.

"I saw Chat, not Adrien!" LadyBug gaped.