Chapter Three

Idk what happened to his legs but something did

Idk what happened to his legs but something did. This my sketch of what Peter's suit looks like. The random claws are for something in the distant future. *wink wink* And the "web up" is his call of transformation.

That was ugly as fuck so I redrew it two years later. You're welcome.

"Where is he?" LadyBug hissed as she was barely able to dodge the giant's teeth as it tried to bit her

"He's probably just scared. It's only been a week, after all, he hasn't had to do something quite like this yet." Chat Noir replied.

"Web up!" They heard someone shout. Both the heroines spun their heads to see the scarlet and navy blue-suited, hero pull himself from the split between buildings. He arched his back as he flipped through the air like an acrobat before landing on the ground between LadyBug and Chat Noir. "Hey, guys."

"H-how..?" Ladybug dropped her jaw. "How'd you do that?"

"Practice?" Spider-Man answered hesitantly, trying to diminish his embarrassment. "S-sorry about earlier. I'll uh... I'll explain later."

"Then you've got a lot of explaining to do." LadyBug spun her yoyo, bending over in a heroic posture or squat. She then jumped with her slight super strength into the air and tossed it at the egg. Chat Noir shrugged at Spider-Man, motioning him to follow while chasing after her.

The egg thing looked ridiculous, and it's two faces were constantly arguing. But it was a difficult threat, and powerful too. It was eating people, should they contain love in their hearts. It rarely ignored a single person, as more and more people were consumed by the thing. On occasion it would study a civilian and then pass on, seeing as they were a cold heartless shell of a being. Peter didn't want to admit to it, but he was terrified. This was about the strangest situation he had been in for a long time, and he failed to save people.

However, LadyBug and ChatNoir didn't seem to stressed about it. They probably faced things like this all the time, for sure. But how were they so calm about dozens of people being gorged upon by this monstrosity? He had a feeling he was missing something important, and it made him melancholy.