(33): Close Eye

As you storm home you feel your phone vibrating for the hundredth time. He won't stop calling you. He won't stop texting you. He is all that's on your mind.
It angers you even more that he didn't even run after you. Hinata just stood dumbfounded next to that pretty third year. Confusion plastered across his face.
You couldn't get that stupid face out of your head. He seemed so punchable in that moment.
Finally when you're home and tucked away in bed you check your phone.
Fifteen missed called.
Twenty missed texts.
You don't even bother reading them you just turn your phone to vibrate as you try to process the emotions running through your body right now. It could simply be nothing but your gut is telling you otherwise. Hinata isn't someone to cheat. You know that in your core. So what in the world is going on? Was he trying to move on during the break?
You want answers but you know you'll just blow up in his face right now. That's why you're not answering him. You want to get yourself under control.
Is this what jealousy feels like? Is this why Hinata was always so serious when he got jealous? It's like this burning in your chest that won't go away.
You slowly drift off to sleep. Your mind lost in a million unanswered questions. It felt as if your head was spinning.

•••

The sounds of voices speaking is what wakes you. Your head is in a fog as you slowly rise from your pillow. Realizing you had drooled a little by the wet spot next to where your head was a second ago.
Ew, you shiver a little.
Your eyes falls to the voice that woke you. Of course Hinata's stupid head was peering over you. Your mom standing next to him with her arms crossed before she turns to leave. Closing the door being her.
She felt the tension by the glare you gave Hinata. You slump back down into your pillow. Avoiding the drool.
"Go. Away."
"Not until you tell me what the actual heck is happening right now."
A loud groan falls from your lips. You sit up quickly. Walking into the bathroom to go clean your makeup off and throw your hair up. You can feel his gaze on you the whole time you're preparing yourself for a mental break down just in case this goes wrong. Yes, you really needed this preparation.
With your makeup cleared, your hair out of your face and comfy clothes on you stare back at Hinata now. A deadly glare locked onto his confused glance.
"Who the FUCK is that girl? Why does she wear your jacket? Why didn't you tell me you had some bitch on your dick? And why have I never been offered this jacket? And most importantly, when were you gonna tell me about your little date?"
Hinata's face twists. He looks even more confused than before.
You can't help but feel the anger boiling over. "You've never even taken me out on an official date! And now I'm hearing you took a third year for ice cream? God." You scuff, rolling your eyes at the now very timid boy. It's all sinking in all at once. Everything he didn't tell you so it wouldn't hurt you has just came back to bite him in the ass. In reality he never has wanted the third year but he knows that's not what it looks like now. Hinata knows he's in deep shit.
"God! I knew it." The look on his face tells you everything you thought you needed to know for the moment, "Fine we're over."
"B-but...you haven't even let me explain, (Y/N)."
"I don't care. I don't take disrespect like this at all."
Hinata feels his own anger boiling up. He always felt like the one in trouble. He always felt like his side wasn't appreciated, "Oh how hypocritical of you! You've pulled worse!"
"How?! Did I go on a date with someone just days before fucking you and begging for you back? No. No I didn't. I curved boys left and right before. I'm in love with you! You stupid stupid boy!"
Hinata, not knowing what to say, grabs you by the waist and pulls you to his chest. Holding you so tight you can't break free no matter how much you thrash around. You feel warm kisses covering your forehead, "I put no one above you. My heart belongs to no one but you. I love no one but you." The anger he feels is still coursing through his veins but he puts that aside for now. You're more important than the last word to him.
"Oh please tell that to little Ms.ThirdYear."
"(Y/N)! Stop...please baby, I love you."
"I don't wanna hear it." You beat on his chest slightly.
Hinata let's out a long sigh before leaving another kiss on your forehead. No matter how hard you try, you have to admit his kisses calm your nerves. Being in his arms somehow helped your anger towards him. His touch always seemed to cure everything.
"She is the one who took me to ice cream. First of all. Second of all, I've asked for my jacket back constantly but she keeps forgetting."
You take in his words. You know girls. She probably has a fat crush on him and just wants to keep his jacket as long as possible.
You're not having that.
If these words are true you know one thing.
You need to keep a close eye on this third year.