(12): oh

"(Y/N)~ speak to me." Hinata pokes your side.
Your mother had let the red head disaster into your bed room about five minutes ago. You've been in bed for the last few hours and he came over immediately after school. It was a rare day your mom stayed home. The only reason she's home is because took the night shift at work instead of the day shift today. Leaving her to let energetic red heads into your depression space.
You've been trying to ignore his touches. Every time his skin come in contact with yours you feel a small tingle. The way his skin has always felt against yours. Like something magical.
It's driving you fucking crazy.
How can you be so attracted to someone?
How can you feel so strongly for someone?
"Baby please." Hinata finally sighs. He never calls you baby. Maybe once or twice.
He lays down next to you in bed and wraps an arm around your back that's turned to him. Pulling you to his chest before playing with your hair. His lips kiss your shoulder gently.
You shouldn't be letting him do this if just hours you were thinking things aren't going to work out, but you can't help but melt under his touch.
You lean into him, immediately starting to sob.
This only makes Hinata scoop you up in his arms and set you on his lap. He holds your softly, kissing your forehead over and over as you cry more at his touch.
"What were, w-what were you doing last night?" You finally get out.
"I told you, baby." Hinata looks at you confused.
"No you lied. I was with Nishinoya, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi last night. If they don't have practice neither do you!"
It looks at if Hinata is thinking as you tell him this which makes your stomach drop. Why does he have to think?
"I-I was getting Kageyama to help me with something." His head falls, not looking at you.
"Like what?! What does he need to help you with that you can't tell me about?" You're sitting up. Suddenly enraged, "Hinata we already have had so many arguments over all this stupid shit that could easily be avoided! You need to start making boundaries and telling me things!"
His face twists.
"Boundaries?" It looks at if he's holding back. You already know what he would say. Nishinoya. He pulls you back against him, rubbing your back, "Whatever you need me to do." His voice is weak.
You're almost shocked. You're so used to fighting. So used to screaming matches. So used to banging and someone walking out. Someone who won't return. That's how your parents always worked. One day your dad just didn't return.
This confused you.
"So, what were you doing?"
"I was planning a surprise date to ask you out next week. Something special. Something well planned and I was having Kageyama help me."
Your heart sinks.
You're so fucking dumb.
You're so embarrassed.
"Oh."