Simula

The only thing I can hear is the fervent brushing of lips, harsh pounding of skin to skin, the moans and groans. I can almost smell sweat and sex. Even with the full blast air-conditioning, the heat won't just subside. Masyadong nagaalab ang mga katawan. Lust is perfumed in the air, that you can actually smell it.

"Oh, shit! Harder!" she pleaded in a hoarse voice, probably strained from too much moaning.

"Ahh!"

As the seconds pass by, the noise gets louder; ragged breathing, longer moans of pleasure and the thudding of the couch due to forceful back and for slamming. Moans were racing like a chorus, it's too sensual. It makes me flinch.

Ang mga katawan ay nagsasayaw habang lunod na lunod sa sensasyon, very mindless of the surrounding. The only thing that mattered was the satisfaction of reaching the end of it. Mabilis ang pag-indayog at pagsasalubong ng mga katawan, nagmamadali at tila may inaabot.

"Oh my... Ahh!"

Mas bumilis at desperado ang bawat pagbaon at paghugot. The rubbing of the wet flesh created an erotic sound.

"Fuck! I'm— "

It didn't take long until I heard the end of it. Long screams of ecstasy filled my ears followed by labored breathing.

That's my cue.

Slowly clapping my hands, I stepped out from where i was standing, revealing myself. I kept my head held high. 

"That was quite a performance," sabi ko.

"Fuck! Odine!" my bestfriend, Gaelle yelled at me.  She looked flushed and sated.

Brynt, her boyfriend cursed. "Shit!"

I rolled my eyes.

Nagmamadali namang humagilap ang boyfriend niya ng maipangtatakip sa katawan nito. Hmm. Not bad. He has the body — just ample muscle, no excess fats.

I smirked. "Don't mind me... Excuse me, I'll just go to my room. Hinintay ko lang talaga kayong matapos."

Naglakad na ako. Naapakan ko pa ang lacy thong ni Gaelle na nakakalat sa sahig. Napailing na lang ako at nagtungo sa kwarto ko. I opened the door and went inside, pero bago tuluyang isara ang pinto, nilingon ko muna sila.

"One more thing... please make sure to disinfect the couch."

With that, sinarado ko na ang pinto. I heard her cursed me to death na hindi ko naman pinansin. Gaelle is my bestfriend since we were in elementary. Mula noon hindi na kami mapaghiwalay. I live with her, here in her condo. Free amortization for me.

What i witnessed a while ago, was not the first time I saw them doing each other. They're like horny insatiable teenagers. Nalibot na siguro nila ang buong condo na 'to... except my room.

ibinagsak ko ang pagod kong katawan sa kama. I closed my eyes and recalled what happened earlier.

Damn it!

Umuwi ako sa bahay para bisitahin si Mama. She is in Laguna. I wasn't expecting to see my father there. Galit na galit na naman siya sa akin. Nagkasagutan kami. Well, ano pa ba'ng bago?

He was furious dahil dumating sa kanya ang balitang pinagsabay ko ang mga anak ng kapartido niya. Nagkagulo at umabot pa sa media ang nangyari sa bar noong nakaraan.

"You are a disgrace to my name, Odine!"

"Kailan ba hindi?" I smirked, nanatiling malamig ang tingin ko.

"Bastos kang bata ka!"

He was about to slap me, but my crying mother intervened. "Tama na, Ricardo. Huwag mong saktan ang anak mo."