Chapter 24

Kinso stood in the doorway in shock at what he saw when he opened the door.

Shota stood a couple of feet away from the door with his eyes blind folded and hands tied together and was panting, because he had tried breaking down the door.

Kinso immediately rushed over to Shota catching him before he fell to the ground. Kinso look down at the ravenett in his arms and saw that his whole body was covered in scratches and a few bruises on his face.

"Shota! Are you ok? Who did this to you?!" Kinso asked as he untied the ropes around his wrists and took the blindfold off.

"Mom," Shota whispered as he slowly got up, "I've...got to...help m-mom." Shota was still a little unstable, but he still ran as fast as he could to the door.

"Shota wai-!" Kinso yelled, but Shota had already ran out the door, "God damn it." Kinso quickly got up and followed Shota to the basement.

"Leave her alone!" Kinso heard Shota yell from the basement.

"Shota!" Kinso heard Yua yell as he entered the basement, "Shota, run! I don't want you to get hurt!" She he the look of fear and a little bit of anger in her eyes as a few tears ran down her cheek.

"I'm not l-leaving you!" Shota yelled as he charged at Hisao with tears running down his face, "I can't let him keep hurting you like this!" Shota activated his quirk as he was charging at Hisao.

As Shota was about winding his arm up to punch him, Hisao immediately punched Shota in the gut, causing Shota to fly backwards.

Luckily Kinso reacted quick enough and caught Shota before he hit the ground. "How could you do this to your own wife and son?!" Kinso cried.

"Pathetic," Hisao spat walking up to the two, "Can't even stand up to your own father."

"You have no right to be called a father." Kinso hissed glaring up at Hisao.

"What'd you say?!"

"I said, you have no right to be called a fucking father!"

"Your going to regret saying that you little shit!" Hisao yelled as he got ready to punch him.

"Stop! Don't hurt them!" Yua cried as she tried to get to him.

Kinso lifted his arm up, and spikes came flying out of his arm, some of them hitting Hisao. "First mentaly," Kinso said standing up as Hisao was taken back at the sudden attack, "Now phisically. What knid of a father are you?"

"So you finally decided to show off your quirk to me huh?" Hisao chuckled as he took off some of the spikes that had landed in him.

"It was only because I was trying to protect Shota," Kinso hissed, "If I wasn't then I would have never used it."

"And why is that?" Hisao asked.

"Because it reminds me of you," Kinso said glaring up at Hisao, "Hisao."

"First you attack me, now you disrespect me," Hisao scoffed, "Your a disgrace." Hisao stomped pass Kinso and head back upstairs.

Kinso was about to snap back, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. "Just leave it," Yua said as she smiled softly, "We need to make sure Shota is ok first anyways."

"Yeah," Kinso said looking down at the young ravenett in his arms, "We also need to make sure your ok as well."

"It's fine," She said, "Its just a few scratches." She smiled, but then grunted in pain as she held her leg.

Kinso looked down at her leg and saw that there was a pretty deep cut. "Mom, your leg!" Kinso said.

"It's fine I can take care of myself," She said, "Go and tend to Shota's wounds."