Chapter 18

Hizashi laid there, awake, as his alarm went off. Hizashi slammed his hand on the clock, stopping the annoying noise. Hizashi got up slowly and walked into to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

"I couldn't get any fucking sleep," Hizashi mumbled to himself as he looked at the huge eye bags through the mirror. Hizashi stared at the mirror for awhile, and then soon he had broken into silent sobs, while gripping the bathroom sink.

After Hizashi had somewhat stopped crying, he walked into the living room checking the time. Shit! 8 minutes until I have to leave!

Hizashi quickly put on his hero gear and didn't bother putting  his hair up, and as he was leaving he had grabbed a small protein bar, and left.

As Hizashi was walking to U.A he was still thinking about why both Junto and Hisao wanted Aizawa, it made him boil with anger the more he thought about it, but then a small wave of guilt came over and Hizashi blamed himself for what happened to Aizawa.

As Hizashi entered the teachers lounge, he immediately got ambushed my Nemuri. "Hey Mic!" She yelled pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hey Midnight," Hizashi said in a monotone voice as he walked over to the couch to sit down.

"Whoa, what's up with you," Nemuri asked surprised how the blonde was so quiet, "Your acting like Aizawa, and you even have your hair down. Oh, and by the way, where is Aizawa?" Nemuri came up to Hizashi and sat next to him.

Hizashi looked down at his lap, and clenched his fists and teeth. "I don't know."

The whole room went silent as Hizashi sat there trying to hold back tears. "W-What do you m-mean you don't k-know?" Nemuri said quietly.

"Look, I don't know ok!" Hizashi yelled, "I wish I did."

"Hey, Mic, calm down," Toshinori said cautiously walking up to the frustrated blonde, "We'll find him. Um...  do you know maybe...um...took him?" Hizashi nodded still looking down.

"Junto, Aizawa's EX, and Hisao, Aizawa's 'father'."

"What do you think they want with him?" Nemuri asked

"I don't know," Hizashi shrugged, " Same question I'm asking too."

Meanwhile...

"So what is your quirk?" Junto asked walking up the stairs.

"I can produce spikes out of my body," Hisao said in his usual gruff voice.

"Oh, so that's what your going to use on him today then?" Junto asked as they walked up to Aizawa's door.

Hisao nodded as he opened the door. Aizawa was still sitting there, awake, but when they walked into the room he immediately glared at them. "Hey don't give those eyes to your father," Hisao snapped grabbed Aizawa by the hair, "or else your going to get worse from me." Hisao dropped Aizawa on the ground causing a loud thud.

"I'm guessing your here to persuade me?" Aizawa asked, "Well to make the job easier I'll give you the answer now. No."

Junto let out a frustrated sigh and singled Hisao to take his hit. Hisao walked over to Aizawa cracking his knuckles and activating his quirk. Hisao slashed deep into Aizawa's chest, and then he squatted down to Aizawa's hight. "You know, doing this reminds me what I did to your mother," Hisao grinned putting one of his spikes on Aizawa's cheek, "You took after her, weak and hopeless." Hisao slowly dragged the spike on Aizawa's cheek.

Aizawa hissed in pain as blood ran down his cheek. "You take that back," Aizawa hissed through his teeth, but all Hisao did was ignore him until he was at the doorway.

Hisao turned his head a little and gave the most sinister grin to Aizawa, and left slamming the door shut.

Later...

Hisao came back in the room with his hands behind his back. "Hey son," Hisao said as if nothing happened before, "I got something for you."

Aizawa rolled his eyes and turned his head away. "I don't want it," Aizawa snapped, "And don't ever cal me your son." Aizawa hoped that he'd go away because he knew that Hisao probably had something that would bring back bad memories.

Hisao rolled his eyes and walked towards the ravenett with his hands still behind his back. "You better watch what you say to me," Hisao spat as he put his hand around Aizawa's neck tightening his grip.

Aizawa clenched his teeth and tried desperately to gasp for air, but it was no use. As Hisao let go of Aizawa, and he immediately started gasping for air. "What...the hell...did you... want to show me," Aizawa hissed still catching his breath.

Hisao grinned at Aizawa as he pulled his hand out from behind his back. "This," Hisao said holding out an item that looked familiar. Painingly familiar.

Aizawa widened his eyes as he stared at the broken item. Shirakumo's goggles?! I thought those got smashed by the rubble! Aizawa thought  as he felt his stomach turn. "How the hell did you get those!?" Aizawa yelled as anger and sadness rose within him.

Hisao just grinned as he set them in front of Aizawa and stared to walk away, but then he stopped at the door way. "Let's just say a little friend helped me," Hisao shut the door behind him and walked off.

Aizawa sat there looking at the goggles and he could feel he eyes beginning to well up. He tried holding back the tears and all that he allowed himself to do was just to stare at the goggles as tears rolled down his cheeks, and slightly burning the scratch on his left cheek.

Ị̶̖̪́̏̊t̵̤̼̉̐'̵͍̑͛s̵̟͔̑̀ͅ ̵̲̅á̵̼͉l̷̛̼̀l̸̘̼͒ ̵̪͓̂͌̽y̶͔̫̅͜ò̶̝̙̯̉u̷̧̮̞̇̒ŗ̴̖̾̔ ̶̧͎̲̏f̴̝̮̂͋͘ḁ̴̝̕͜ǔ̷̮̻̱̕ḻ̵͐t̸͓̪̒͜.The voices said getting louder, Ŵ̴̻o̸͖̜̱͝r̵̲̮̀̀t̶͕̒ḩ̵̡̢́͌l̴͕̾ͅę̶͚̟͑̌͘s̷̗͓̄s̵͔̾̇.̴̩͑ ̷̱̰͒̓͑W̷̡̨̜̃ë̶͉̤́̀̚ͅä̷͓́̀̀͜k̵͚͊͋.̷̥͉͊̿͊

Aizawa was about to try and fight, but they kept getting louder and louder. He couldn't handle it, he didn't have enough strength to fight back. I...have to...try...f-for...Hizashi.

-------------------------------------------

Hello weebs!!

Sorry for a short chapter I just thought that this would be a good place to end.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for the next chapter!

BYE!!!