Chapter 12( Christmas bonus🎁🎄)

Junto slowly walked towards the back door leading to the ally. Hizashi made sure that he was out of the door and quickly ran outside to the ally, knowing there was only way out.

Hizashi caught Junto in the back of the ally, where a large fence blocked the way.

"Put him down now." Hizashi snapped glaring at Junto.

Junto smiled grimly. "So, you must be Hizashi," Junto teased, "That gives me even more reason to hate you."

"And who the hell are you?" Hizashi hissed through his teeth.

"Oh, Shota didn't tell you?" Junto pouted still holding the knife up to Aizawa's throat, "Why don't you tell him who I am, hmm Shota?" Junto put the knife closer to Aizawa's throat.

"Fine," Aizawa sighed, "Hizashi, this is Junto, my EX from three years ago."

Hizashi cocked an eyebrow, confused. "Look," Hizashi sighed, "We can either do this the hard way or easy way. Your choice." Hizashi crossed his arms.

Junto looked surprised at first, but then smiled and tossed Aizawa behind him. "Let's do this the hard way, shall we?" Junto sneared with a grim smile.

"Fine with me," Hizashi shrugged, while getting ready to fight.

"Zashi!" Aizawa yelled, "Be careful, his quirk can cause your one part of your body to go numb, but you have to get a hit on him to make the effect go awa-" Aizawa was cut off by something heavy hitting his head, causing him to go unconscious.

"Shota!" Hizashi yelled.

"Now now, we can't have him helping you out, now can we?" Junto hissed.

Now Hizashi was filled with anger. Hizashi charged at Junto, making sure that Junto wouldn't catch him. Hizashi got close enough to hit him, so he aimed full force at his broken arm.

Junto hissed in pain. "Oh now your asking for it," Junto spat charging at Hizashi.

Hizashi dodged his hit.

Later...

Aizawa was slowly growing more conscious and more aware of what was going on. Aizawa could make out Hizashi looking frustrated, probably because of Junto's quirk.

"I won't let you win," Hizashi growled, "Nor let you have Shota!" Hizashi tried everything to get Junto down, but every time he was close Junto made one part of his body go numb, now he decided to do something he didn't want to do, use his quirk.

Aizawa notice that Hizashi was going to use his quirk, so he got up as quickly and sneakily as he could and used his quirk on Hizashi, while he knocked Junto out. "Annoying ass bitch," Aizawa hissed through his teeth looking down at Junto, "Anyways, are you ok Zashi?"

The tired blonde nodded, then he noticed blood underneath Aizawa's raven black hair. "Shota your blee-" Hizashi said in a worried tone.

"I know," Aizawa interrupted, "As long as your Ok I'm fine." Aizawa stumbled up to the concerned blonde and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You should probably call the cops before he's awake."

"O-Oh y-yeah," Hizashi said flustered.

As Hizashi was calling the cops Toshinori appeared holding Nemuri over his shoulder. "There you are," Toshinori yelled, "I was worried sick about the both of you."

Aizawa shrugged and looked back at the unconscious body. "Well, after the cops arrive we should get going." Aizawa said in a monotone voice. He noticed Toshinori staring at the blood on his head, "And yes I'm fine."

Once the cops arrived and ask Aizawa questions, they started to head to Toshinori's car.

"You really do have bad luck, don't ya Sho?" Hizashi teased while keeping the ravenett close by.