Chapter 8

Aika stood in the door and pure astonishment looking and the person standing across the room from her.

"Ah, I see you've made it back," Shigaraki grinned, "And I see you remember her." Shigaraki gestured towards the red haired girl looking as astonished as Aika.

"I-Is that r-really you?" Aika stuttered, "S-Sanshi?"

The red haired girl shook blinked a few times making sure that she was seeing things correctly. Then after she conmiermed it was real, she straightened up her posture and crossed her arms. "That's only if your who I think you are," She grinned, "Aika."

Just then Aika ran up to Sanshi and pulled her into a huge hug and she gladly returned it.

Sanshi has been Aikas friend since preschool. They had met because their parents had run a Business together and they would bring Aika and Sanshi along with them. Both of they're parents had been villains, hence why Aika and Sanshi are villains, but when both of their parents got caught they parted ways, but they would always find a way to find each other.

If you were wondering what Sanshi looked like, she looks like this (P.S: THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!! credit to the person who made this.):

Sanshi's quirk is morph

Sanshi's quirk is morph. She can morph into anyone she stares at at anytime. Her quirk would only be able to hold it's for for only 30 minuets, but she's trained it so it can go as long as she wants it to, but once she stays in that form any longer than 30 minuets she'll receive the same scars from the person she's morphed as, hence the scar on her eye. While in her morphed form she can use the persons quirk as well.

Now, back to the story :D

Aika and Sanshi embraced that moment because they hadn't seen each other in years. "What a coincidence, we both work for the LOV," Sanshi chuckled. Sanshi let go of Aika and turned to Shigaraki. "So what did you need me here for" She said placing her hands on her hips.

"Well," Shigaraki began, "I knew that Aika's mission would end short." he pointed to Aika looking away in embarrassment.

Sanshi looked over to Aika in confusion. "What's he talking about? What happened?" Sanshi asked.

"Well," Aika began, "So I've known this guy named Hizashi for a while and he's the pro hero Present Mic, and so I pretened to be his girlfriend to get edvidence from UA, but then he broke up with me today." Aika explained.

"I see," Sanshi said with her hand on her chin, "So you want me to help you how?" She questioned Shigaraki.

"Your going to help us attack the USJ and the-" Shigaraki was interrupted by Sanshi.

"Wait, we're going to Universal Studio Japan!?" Shanshi squealed, "Oh hell ye-" But she was cut off by Shigaraki's glare.

"The USJ is not Universal Studio Japan,"  Shigaraki snapped.

His glare gave Aika chills, but Sanshi wasn't even fazed by it. "Then hat is it?" She asked tilting her head.

The room was silent. "Wow! So you really have been living under a rock," Aika teased

Shanshi looked at Aika through the corner of her eye. And the looked back crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks. "Well I'm sorry that I don't know shit," She huffed, "And you still didn't tell me what it meant!"

Aika just turned towards Sanshi and chucked. "After all theses year you still haven't changed, Sanshi," Aika sighed.

Sanshi would always look badass and cool around others, but when it came to Aika, she would always act so childish, but Aika liked it. Aika on the other hand she looked like one of those pretty girls, but really she hated being like that.

"The USJ stands for the Unexpected Simulation Joint," Shigaraki reluctantly answered clearly annoyed, "And I want you to help us defeat All Might."

Sanshi glanced over towards Kurogiri who was standing behind the bar. Sanshi sighed, crossed or arms and looked down at her feet, "Ok then," then she glanced back up at Shigaraki, "you sure the Symbol of Piece is coming?" Shigaraki nodded in response. "Well then" she smirked while closing her eyes, "What the hell are we waiting for? Let's plan this shit!" She pumped her fist up in the air.

Back with Hizashi~~~~

Hizashi made it back to Aizawa's home safely, and luckily he had the keys to his house on him.

When he got in side he had realized that Aizawa hadn't come home yet because nothing had change since the last time he was there. "What could be taking him so long?" Hizashi muttered while flopping himself on the couch and laid there watching Tv.

A few hours later the door knob wiggled, causing the half asleep blonde to perk his head up, but when the ravenett stepped through the door he fainted.

The blond dashed towards the ravenett before he could hit the ground.

When the blonde looked down at the ravenett laying on his legs, there were cuts and bruises, but weren't so bad.

Hizashi carried the unconscious male to his bedroom and set him on his bed. Hizashi then walked out of the room to go get some wash clothes and bandages.

When Hizashi got back with the supplies Aizawa had already woken up. "Oh your awake," Hizashi said while walking to the now even more confused male.

"Why are you still here?" Aizawa asked Hizashi as he was tending his wounds.

"Well, it's a long story." Hizashi chuckle nervously, "Anyways, what the hell happened to you?!"

"Long story short, villains,"!Aizawa stated.

Hizashi rolled his eyes. "Honestly Sho, you need to be more careful out there," Hizashi said while tending to the last of his wounds. Before Hizashi knew it the ravenett had fallen asleep in his arms.

Hizashi moved him in a more comfortable position on his bed. "Love you too Shota." Hizashi said as he placed a kiss on his head.

-------—-—----------------

Ok so I finally found out how to write in wattpad on my phone and I'm so happy! (≧∀≦) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if there wasn't that much erasermic in it so byeeeee