Chapter 32- Camping

Start from the beginning

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

"Come on Adam, everyone's waiting for you!" Yelled Skylar to Adam as we put the last bag into Austin's car. Adam rolled his eyes and mumbled something along 'piss off' or something. Adam was looking for the car's keys in his backpack.

"Come on Adam, you're worse than Skylar, and let me tell you, Skylar loses a lot of stuff but she's the worst when it comes to coming out of her house." Said Austin as Skylar hit him. Adam laughed as Skylar threw her bag at him and then, he groaned as it hit his head.

"I am not." She said confident as Austin just patted her head. She moved away from him and she looked at him like she wanted to say 'We're gonna talk later about this' but Austin just kept on talking. Bad move, Austin, bad move.

"Yesterday, I had to wait for like, two hours outside your house because you had your music turned on and you couldn't hear me." Said Austin as Adam started laughing and Skylar just glared at everyone.

"It wasn't that loud." She mumbled and then turned her back to Austin to show that she's upset. Austin just hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder.

"I was outside and I heard every song, I didn't knew that you were into Shawn Mendes though. " He said as I went next to Adam and took his hand into mine.

"So, um...this morning was fun." I said while trying to hide a blush.

"Princess, you don't even know what fun is. That was nothing compared to what I want to do to you every day, I just don't want to rush things. This time, I'm not going to screw it up." He whispered into my ear as I played with his hands while looking down.

"Well-" Skylar got away from Austin and came next to me with her arms crossed over her chest and with a frown on her face.

"At least he can sing." She mumbled while looking down as Austin rolled his eyes. I'm assuming she is still talking about Shawn Mendes.

"I can sing too!" Said Austin as he started singing. We all covered our ears as I just tried to keep a smile on my face. Adam didn't hide his annoyance as he went to Austin and put some tissues into Austin's mouth to stop him from talking or...singing.

"Yeah, sure, keep singing like that and, one day you'll be just like Shawn Mendes." Said Skylar while smiling a little.

Skylar started dragging Austin to his car as Adam got in his and started the engine. He found the keys a while ago.

"I didn't took that long!" Yelled Adam as we all started laughing.

"Come on guys, we've got a camping weekend to start so everyone in their cars and let's go." Said Jack from his car. We all started cheering. Well, Adam was just groaning and at same point he put some music on and we just sat there, in silence, just listening to the random songs on the radio. Even if there's only silence I feel calm and safe.

**********************************
At some point during the ride my stomach started growling.

"Hoodie girl." Said Adam as I just turned the music off and looked at him doubtfully as he stopped at a gas station.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a concerned look.

He pulled me on his lap as I gasped. I put my hands into his hair as he started kissing me. Air started leaving me as the kiss got deeper. Suddenly, Adam stopped and just smirked. He put his head on my shoulder and just hugged me.

"You're hungry." He said as I just blushed.

"N-no." I said but my stomach growled again, revealing my lie.