Chapter 35- Hola preciosa

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

Adam's POV
《Unedited》

Paris. It looks exactly as I imagined. Full of couples and tourists. The bus was crowded with people from all around the world. On my left side there was a Spanish girl, probably 20, screaming at her phone. From her tone, I could tell that her conversation was everything but pleasant.

In front of me there was a Scottish men that was smiling and laughing while reading a newspaper, sometimes mumbling to himself, therefore giving away his Scottish accent. Behind me there was a little boy with his mother, he was French, I could tell from the accent and, well, because he was speaking French.

My dad was from England so I have a faint British accent but it's fading away by now. It is out only when I'm mad and I want to emphasize something.

The bus suddenly shook and Emma stumbled a little. She was right next to me so when I turned around, my body facing her she fell right into my arms.

"Falling for me more and more, princess?" I questioned as a blush painted her pale cheeks.

"Shush." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes and got up, the blush never leaving her face.

"Stay close to me." I whispered into her ear as I pulled her by her waist into my chest.

"Don't want any accidents, do we?" I asked as her body was pinned against mine, I could feel the heat radiating from her body.

"N-no." She stuttered, sign that she is reacting to my touch like always.

"My beautiful angel." I groaned as I kissed her neck and the Scottish guy gave me a frown. I showed him the finger and he turned his look to the other side of the bus.

"Are you ok?" I asked, just to make sure that she didn't get hurt when the bus shook.

"Yeah, you were pretty fast to catch me." She whispered and I could feel a smile forming on my lips as she played with my hands that were still resting on her waist.

"You are so beautiful and so gorgeous." I mumbled as I pressed my face against her hair.

"You're only saying that because we're dating." She whispered as she put her hands over mine. I grabbed her hips and swirled her around so that she could face me.

"No, princess, I'm stating facts. You are like a diamond, everyone wants you but they can't have you. You are and will always be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I kissed her forehead as her cheeks flushed and she looked down, trying to cover her face.

"Come on you lovebirds, even in Paris?" I rolled my eyes as Skylar once again ruined a perfectly romantic moment.

"Skylar, can you please stop ruining our moments?" I groaned as she put a hand on her hips and shook her head.

"I'm here to witness all the moments lover boy." I frowned as Emma started laughing and then kissed my cheek just to get my attention.

"Hotel Shrangri-La is on the next stop." Said the driver as everyone got closer to the doors.

Emma's POV

I love it here. The trees look so much greener, the people here have a brighter smile, everything is just...perfect.

The bus came to a stop and Adam held my hand as we got off. The hotel looked so wonderful and marvelous.

I was excited but exhausted to say the least. Adam wasn't that impressed as he only played games on his phone the whole time.