STAR QUALITY- FT. TYRESE- PT 1

Tyrese and Teresa-NAUGHTY HEV'S AFTER DARK (+18)

STAR QUALITY

Ty will you hurry up! We are going to be late to this function. Deja chill, I got a headache. I told you we will get there on time. ugh Deja says Ty stop catching an attitude, no one told your dumb ass to go and get twisted and come home at 3 in the morning.

Whatever, Deja tosses over her shoulder. You know what? You can go now.

Don't dismiss me nicca... yo what the fuck is your problem Deja..

Y-O-U you are my fucking problem. You and the busy schedule, you and the all night hangouts, you and the obsessed fandom nation that is 24-7 Where in the fuck do I fit into this picture? Man fuck this and fuck you Tyrese she storms off and out of the house.... he watches her on the security camera for a few and she never looked back.

It was cool, Deja was more than too much all the time. Jessica wanted to yell good riddance, but she knew better.. when he was in this kind mood, there was no "playing" around with him. Instead she knocked on the door and he says Hey Jessica in his regular voice, Hey, just wanted to let you know that everything is done, I'm going to head out if you don't mind. He says wait, your check and a little something extra. Thanks Mr. Gibson.

Ty, no problem you always get me right! she smiles my pleasure bossman! She lets herself out and takes off into the night.

Just as she is about to pour some juice his phone rings... hello?

Hi mr Gibson., this is Teresa from star quality... what can I do for you Teresa he says... She says the question is what can I do for you Mr Gibson.... have you eaten tonight... do you need housecleaning services... a chef, a massage? Name your pleasure and I can take care of you....

Ty smiles at her last statement... that Is what he needed a woman that could take care of him. Let him be the man but back it up on him! he snaps out of his day dream when he hears Teresa saying Mr. Gibson are you still on the line?

Yes maam I'm here... would you mind coming out and telling me a little more about your business?

She says yes sir that can be arranged... your address.. he rattles it off and she says see you in 30 minutes.... He jumps in the shower and does his thing! he is wrapped in that stark white towel when he hears the doorbell ringing shit he mouths... just a minute he yells....he hits the camera and says oh my damn.... he throws on some smell goods and a pair of underwear and shorts. he rushes to the door and opens it.... wait the hell a minute... Teresa Andrews.. Teresa smiles.... I'm sorry, come in Tyrese says.... he pulls her into a warm embraces... Girl, how you been he says with a big smile on his face.... Teresa, smiles back... Mr Gibson how have you been?

She places her bag down by his feet and says look at you... mr popularity....

nah, nah....never that....

Hmppph Teresa smiles... couldn't even be your friend in middle school once you started singing....the girls used to chase you home just to hear you sing....

They sit and chop it up over old times and she says... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take up your time with the chit chat.... I was supposed to be telling you about the services that my company offers.....

Tyrese says and i'd love to hear about all of it over dinner if you'd like.... she smiles.... how about you order something and I'll work on making you a little less stressed.... Tyrese does as he is told and wonders what she is going to do to distress him.... She tells him to take a hot shower and come out in just a towel that she will take care of the food if it came... He raises his hand.... I'll pay for the food... he pulls out two crisp hundreds... give it the delivery guy.... and I'll see you soon.... he took a 20 minute hot shower letting the steam and the aroma from his body wash invade his thoughts.... Damn, damn, damn Teresa was still fine as she was in the 8th grade.... she always had a body on her and now... this was the upgraded version for sure.... My gosh.... This is the thing that I needed her to know.... she was always my secret crush.... I never stepped to her cause her momma was so strict... wonder how her mama would feel about me now....

Sexsational Imagines. request fantasies )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara