Sexsational Paradise FT. OMARION Part 4

SEXSATIONAL SPECIMEN #2 : OMARION GRANDBERRY

~~~~There was nothing better in the world than a great vacation, family or friends always set the mood for fun times and great memories.... This time around.... my beautiful scenery included neither.....I was here trying to escape. Real life.... and my Ex.... see we were in the midst of finalizing our divorce.  The town we lived in was just too small to go anywhere without bumping into him. Shit..... could a sister get a break? I hope so.... hell.... these tears had to stop, I'm just too got damn fine for this shit... Damonika closed her journal and headed into the bathroom.... she was going to wash away her tears and head out to the beach.... her whole suit case was full of bikinis and she would be damned if she wasn't going to flaunt each one of those bad girls... before her 3 weeks in the sun was up!

After giving her sun kissed body the once over....she secured her sarong and headed out to the beach....

When she stepped out on to the beach........the could have changed the name of the Dominican Republic to Damonika's Republic....YASSSSSS she was just that bad of a chick....

The warm winds whipped around her as her raven colored hair flew behind her.....Although this was a private resort...there were still families here who were scattered about the beach.. One wasn't too far away...Just as she got to the water's edge a beach ball came flying her way... tapping her on the leg lightly and then floating a little further on the surface of the water... She turned around and looked to see where it came from.... then she heard a tiny voice.... can you get my ball please? She looked down at the tony sweet face staring back at her... Of course sugar plum..

It only took a few minutes to make fast friends with the sweet wild haired little girl.... Just as she got the ball for her she saw a man jogging up. Sorry bout that....hope she wasn't giving you any trouble.... Damonika, smiles... no trouble at all.... Just helping a friend. He smiles back at her and wipes his hands on his shorts. I'm sorry, I'm Omarion and this is my niece Namiko Love.... Damonika, smiles again..... I'm Damonika.

 O smiles gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady.... She blushes and feels the tug of her hand in Nami's, come on she says... 

Lets play....they all head down the beach... she also meets Namiko's mom and her dad.....They go on to tell her that O treated them to a lil R&R in DR. Damonika says well aren't you just a sweetie pie... He winks and her and says I try my best....O leans over and whispers that he could give her and up close and personal view of his best..... She giggles... gets up wipes the sand off her her and walks right over to the water ans dives it. She goes quite a distance and finally pops up quite a bit away.

O is watching from the shore line....a few minutes later he joined her...... She jumped cause her back was too him. He says please tell me you are here on this vacation alone....She smirks at him, wouldn't have it any other way.... but I have to go. With that she made it to dry land quicker than he had a chance to collect his thoughts...She had jumped in the shower and spent quite a moment in there.... when she came out there was a knock at the door but when she looked out the peephole no one was there.... S

She oiled her body and then she went ahead and slide on her outfit and decided to take a walk to the resorts roof top eatery.....

The matron seated her and gave her a menu.... she pours over it looking very carefully for something different.... She did not want the traditional, that was for sure..... just as she found it.... she grabbed for her purse to double check for her credit card.... shit she mouthed to herself. Her waitress had just come over and she hurriedly excused her self and rushed off toward the elevator.... 

When the doors open, there he is.... looking stunning and sexy then every single man that had crossed her eyesight in the last 24 hours.....hell the last 24 days.... her heel got caught in the elevator track and she lurched forward..... they both hit the back of mirrored elevator with a thud... Damnnnnn, a simple hello would have done.... She slid her her foot out her heel and turned around to grab it before the doors closed on it.... 

Her dress was definitely on the short side and O got more than an eyeful.... Dinner was gonna have to wait, cause he was about to have a snack for sure!!!!

 As soon as the doors slid shut...... he hiked her dress up on her thighs......before she could protest... his tongue was tasting her imported sweetness....

each deep lick sending Damonika to the heavens.... her hands looking to grip anything but , they came only in contact with her ankles..... the ride from the 55th floor was a slow one and he was betting he could make her come 5 times before they got to the ground floor.......She moaned and tried to straighten up, but it was impossible...this shit felt too good..... His tongue was wide and it seemed ver familiar with her inner cinnabun...

Thankfully.... no one had pressed for the elevator from any other floor... but then again there was a bank of 5 elevators....

O excited at the thought.... increases his tongue thrusting....her personal icing seeping down his throat as he does his thing... he felt his dick getting hard, but he couldn't concentrate on that at the moment.... the first orgasm had just arrived....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh was all he heard before her lower lips released the sticky sweet he was after......he rocks her hips and her hair shakes wildly..... fuck she moans....... her knees begin to tremble, his tongue vibrates.... her clit contracting and releasing..... 2-3 hit back to back like a multi car pile up....it was streaming down the inside of her thighs, like a personal rain shower...O savored every drop.... He stopped and quickly lifted her up on his shoulders... her legs around his shoulders almost indian style... he backs her against the wall palming her ass... he dives tongue first right back into her sweet mango..... she grips his head and gyrated her waist into his face...... he juts his tongue quick, yet precisely...ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yes...... yes, yes she screamed...... {floor 14} her tightens his grip on her ass...... he says I'm gonna make you love me....carefully balancing her and using the other hand to tighten her sweet lips......he goes in for 4 and 5......and suckling and squeezing and humming all in unison......... that Damonika bucked.... and squirted, screaming and cumming furiously....... while tears sprang to her eyes...... orgasm 4 and 5 collide as they pass between floors 3 and 2 when they glide to 1......and the door slides open..... her legs feel weak.... She holds him for stability and he says what room.... she says i don't even have ummmmm my key... i left my purse and I was going to get it.... 

He says stay here.... he seats her on a bench near the elevator go over to the desk....he speaks with them for a moment and comes back with her room pass.... He escorts her to the room where her purse is laying on the bed.... Damonika's heart still racing like a hummingbird's wings....... he locks the door behind them..... He helps her to the bed, removes her shoes and undresses her....... he scoops her up, placing her in the shower......washing her body slowly from the outside.... he marveled off the sheer beauty of her cocoa skin....he wasn't sure what had come over him.... but from the moment he had seen her on the beach... he had to have her....too bad he was scheduled to depart the Dominican Republic tomorrow..... he had to get home to his wife.

#OMARION #IMAGINES #SEXSATIONAL