SEX BEAT FT. USHER- Part 5

Sex Beat- Ft. Usher and Dyna

Rei Sister bear, I know you aren't still at work.

Dyna Hell no, you know I do not work on my birthday!

Rei So you been ducking my ass all day?

Dyna says Rei, don't play with me. You have been ghosting my ass since you sent me that dry happy birthday, this morning.

Rei I left my phone home this morning, sorry.

Dyna ummm hmmm I just got my nails and toes done. I'm headed home.

Rei good I'm on my way to your place and put on that damn dedazzled dress you got the other day.

Dyna didn't even have the chance to reply.

Girl you sure there is going to be anything going on in this building. It looks dead around here?

Rei says hush! You are the most complaining birthday girl out there. Had to damn near kidnap your ass to get you out here.

Dyna scowls at her and then smiles.

Rei says let me pin your ass so people know what's up. She pins $400 on her and they walks up to the door and the bouncer immediately lets them in.....

Once the doors close, its pitch black with the exception of some neon lighting on the floor.

Dyna says Rei where in the hell have you taken me?

Rei says oh shit, I think we might be in the wrong spot.....

Dyna - Rei what the fuck?

Then the lights pop on and balloons and chunky confetti rains down. SURPRISSSSSEEEEEEEE the crowd yells....

Rei snaps Dyna's face which is truly priceless. She says you got me.... They walk in and start mingling with the crowd which was a mixture of friends and + 1's

2 hours into the party and the DJ is doing his thing! Good food and drinks are had by all.....

They are seated in the VIP section when the house lights go off and there is a spotlight on the stage before this....

One by one several guests come up and give birthday greetings and speeches. Rei says big sis, this one is for you. My gift. Happy Birthday!. Then a screen rolls down and on the screen pops Usher.

I heard there is a beautiful young lady in the crowd celebrating her dirty 30... May you get everything you've been dreaming of and more. This is for you.... he goes from being on the screen to the stage.

He sings "Birthday" "My boo" "Trading Places" "Lifetime" "Crush" "There Goes My Baby" The crowd is going crazy and her face is stuck on a permanent smile....She cannot believe her celebrity crush was performing at her birthday party.

He replaces the microphone on the stand and the music turns back up...

She turns to her left to talk to her sister and feels someone tap her on the shoulder.

Usher is like 4 inches away from her face.

Dyna Hello she says through glossy lips.

Usher smiles..... may I have this dance.

Dyna and her 6 inch stilettos make their sparkly way down to the dance floor. Her matching dress hangs on for the ride.....

Usher leans in and says did you enjoy your mini concert?

Dyna says every single note.... thank you.

He smiles his million dollar smile and she realizes he has those bottoms on.... She closed her eyes and smirks.