Frustrated...CHRIS BROWN -Part 9

SEXATIONAL  SPECIMEN.......... CHRIS BROWN

Come on T you not being fair...... please... what you want me to beg?..... Chris, get away from my door... you're not getting any goodnight...... Teresa, you not being fair Chris yelled...... Nicca you not being fair..... I have been on a motherfucken drought status since your ass just up and moved to Cali. Word online is that you fucking some overseas bitch.... get the fuck away from my door!

Teresa, open the door!!!!!....Chris shoves his hands in his pockets and waits for his daughter's mother to open the door.... I want to see my daughter open the door. Teresa unlatched the lock because she knew the next move was going to be for him to start singing and their daughter was wired to respond to her dad's singing voice..... He walks in and drops his bags by the door.

Teresa went into the kitchen and said quiet Christian is sleeping.  He says good cause I'm about to put her mother to sleep too... now go get your ass wherever you want to be first. Teresa looks at him as if he is a fool...  and he starts walking her backward, while biting his lips... Teresa, curses when they get to the basement door she is stuck.... he says give me a kiss.... Teresa, shakes her head no....Chris go home.... she is pushing him against his chest but he isn't backing up... instead he pulls his shirt over his head and throws his chain on the floor.... he lifts her up and opens the basement door....... Teresa is holding on to him for dear life because he is speeding down the steps. He looks around for a split second, the place is immaculate..... but he expected nothing less from her because Teresa was just that kinda person.

He pins her against the wall and she inhales his scent..... fuck he was wearing her favorite cologne..... Damn, she hated his ass.. she felt her sunflower throbbing for its one true love....Chris stops kissing her and licks his finger and rubs it up and down between her legs SLOWLY....... Teresa sucks in a breath.....shit.... Chris stop.... he continues to kiss her,her juices streamed down her legs...... Chris waves bye to her and kneels in front of her..... licking methodically.... her sunflower continues to bloom in his mouth.  He leans back pulling her down gently  so she can ride  his face....Teresa grinds slowly and then quickly tweaking her own nipples she cums so hard her body quakes......Chris grins...... just think boo... we ain't even wrinkle the sheets yet...

.Just think about how adorable our son is going to be...Teresa instantly stops moving....what son.... oh no chris..... nope you already left me and Christian here in Va already... i'm not doing it with you again...He says not even if i wanted to make it official..... Teresa stops walking and looks back at him .....on his pinky finger is a ring....

Teresa i didn't come here to just make your legs tremble.....i came back for my family....to make you my wife....mrs. breezy, if you'll have me......

Chris begins to sing to Teresa who has given her consent to be the future mrs. brown......but instead of singing his song, he is singing "lessons for the lover" by Usher as he strokes her from the inside out..... his lips travel everywhere humanly possible... then he gets rough...... he's going deep Teresa is moaning and Chris is smacking it,flipping it, rubbin it down...nearly 2 hours pass by in a shot. Nuzzling her neck he says this is the best day of my life next to  meeting you and Christian being born Oh shit..Teresa, oh baby I'm bout to cum...Teresa says yes..... give it to me baby...... they thrust against each other creating their son.... who would be born 9 months after their  wedding day.... I love you Mrs. Breezy...... I love you too...............