Trey Day-TREY SONGZ- PART 12

SEXSATIONAL  SPECIMEN .....TREY

I think you need to mind you business Missy...... Whats the problem, huh? Whats going on back here that the two of you all are making so much noise?

My momma worked hard to build this here business and you two acting like two alley cats inside of it? Trey wanted to hear everything she was saying but he couldn't take his eyes off her lips.... He thought Raven was sexy as fuck.... he just hadn't gotten around to telling her that yet.... He knew her momma was strict on the rules about dating co workers....HANDS OFF.... she said it stirred up too much fuckery.....

Raven flicked her hair of her shoulder and told Missy to clock out... They were going to close in an hour and she didn't need to be there any longer. Missy, sucked her teeth and said I fucking hate you Tremaine! Trey waved bye and she stuck her finger up.

Raven smirked on the inside as she left a note for her mother to talk to both of them tomorrow. TREMAINE! Trey's neck snaps up and she puts his grin on notice. You need to stay after and clean up all the stations and mop the floor down.

Aye aye captain..... Raven turns on her heel and gets in his face. Listen here boy, I'm not playing games with you....

Trey said I know in his southern drawl.... Raven walks out the room and busies herself with patients for the next hour... She works on the books after the office closes and Trey is in the back cleaning rooms..... 20 minutes later he says Raven come here..... Raven huffs and slams her pencil down.

She heads into the biggest office there is and  doesn't see Trey. He jumps out and scares her.... her heart racing a mile a minute she punches him in the chest, stupid! He smiles his delicious smile and says owe in mock pain. She says next time it will be in the face.... Isn't that employee abuse?  Puhhhhh, I'm not your boss... good, cause right now i need you to exam me.... he sits up in the chair and reclines it.. hitting the light on the side of the chair....

My tooth is bothering me..... Raven says oh boy you just as bad as these patients that come in here.... He says i know but it'shurting... he crinkles his face and Raven goes in the draw gets some gloves and stands on the step on the side of the chair.... She adjust the light and says let me take a look...

As she leans over looking into a mouth of perfect teeth.... Trey makes his move.... Grabbing her waist and pulling her onto his lap, he only hoped she didn't stab him in the eye with a sharp instrument.....  the glow of the light was all there was right before he pulled her in closer.... What are you doi...... her lips melting against  his, his silky tongue sliding into her mouth........ His strong hands caressing her ridiculous asspiece..... 

She wants to be logical but lust was taking over right now..... she kisses his back longingly, wantingly.... truth be told.... she was lusting for him since the day he was hired... but then again so was every other girl.... including the one that had been written up today......

She had never seen him with another girl outside of work though..... they lived right next door to each other... She could see into his bedroom window.

As the kiss intensified she felt herself being more turned on than ever.... her hands craddled his head and she leaves his lips sliding a little over to his ears.... she had heard men loves to have their ears played with and Trey was confirming it now..... his grip tightened and she felt him growing underneath her.....Raven baby....damn I want you..... Really, then show me.....and he does.....

Reclining the chair all the way back he sits up just enough to help Raven out of her clothing.....her breasts flood his eyes.. he immeadiately takes one in his mouth..... his dick jumps.... he had fantasized so much about Raven that he couldn't focus on any other girl.... he spent countless nights... hoping to catch a glimpse of her through is bedroom window, but she was on the second floor... and had a better view of him....

He would oil his hands and pretend she was riding him... he busted so good every single time......he wanted her to watch him do it, but today... he would concentrate on the real thing....he wanted Raven to feel his full love for her..... seconds turned into minutes.... turned into hours of Trey rocking her body right..... or giving it a proper dick down her as her cho cha would say.... if it could talk....... He more than filled her up......loving how tight  she was......her sweetness just the right amount of juicy as he dove into it over and over again...

Ravens body respoded with extreme pleasure..... her legs entwines in his which gave him more thrust power.... he grazes her thighs with his finger tips and she arches her back....moaning he he swoops in for another deep kiss to make her pussy purr...... Raven is taking it all.....  they switch positions and adjust the chair with her riding him eagerly..... he was hitting her G spot  and all other spots in between....

Trey's bottom lip quivering and his eyes rolling as she worked him over.....her hips controlling Trey's future with each bounce and buck..... Trey wants to cum right now, but he holds back....... sliding his legs over the side.... they move to the other side of the room..... to the chair where the parents sat.... a nice plush chair for her knees..... he could give her the best back shots here.... but a little reverse cowboy was more what he was in the mood for... So when Raven backed it up.....

Trey had the best view in the house.... but when she reach back lacing both her arms around his neck and dropping it like it was hot.....Trey thrusted into her like there was a gold medal for the prize...... grunting and moaning in short intervals..... he gave it his best and Raven yelped and moaned gasping for breath..... Trey held her breasts pinching the nipples and felt her legs start to trimble..... cum for me boo he whispered in a sultry voice.... ahhhhh noooo not yet..... but it was too late....

Trey took his pointer finger and rubbed her clit so quickly..... cum sprang from Raven... and he was right behind her..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ray.... yes.... her last thrust making her collapse on top of a cumming Trey......fuck.......

Still only bathed in the light of of the chair..... they grunt and gasp for air.......

He kisses the back of her neck and lifts them both to his feet.... carrying her over to the chair  he grabs his bag..... inside he had what he needed for her to freshen up and a extra t shirt for himself.... the one he was wearing he used to clean himself off......

That night he looked up in her window holding a sign in big bold letters up to the window..... meet me outside.... Raven slips out the backyard and meets him by the fence.... he helps her over and embraces her.... i couldn't sleep without getting my goodnight kiss......

It would be the same kiss he would give her on their wedding day.... exactly one year later....