DEEPER- FT. BRANDEN Part 3

NAUGHTY HEV AFTER DARK- DEEPER (18+)

Girl, I can't believe you are still here this time of night, go home!

I'm gonna go soon, I have some work that I have to finish up before we open back up tomorrow...

Janell girl, you are far more dedicated than I will ever be...goodnight....

Doing night audit was kinda low key boring work, but when you were the second in command at a ritzy hotel.... you had to be a Jill of all trades.... my boss had been slacking and now I was here to pick up the pieces once again....

2 hours later, I had just finished up my last report and heard a thud against the glass....then laughter... nicca you crazy look at where you're going.

I pressed the buttons to make the sliding glass doors open and in they came posse deep.... hey hey, hey.... oooh look at you...

welcome to the Balenciaga

Ummmmm welcome to the Balenciaga. you heard the woman.... we need 3 rooms....suites

no problem and how will you be paying for those rooms tonight....

come on nicca stop playing and give her your card....

nicca give her your card.... Branden

Fine cheap ass punks....

I'm sorry for all the trouble they causing....

I step back cause I can smell the liquor on his break and reach for the keyboard and book them in quickly.

Thanks cutie said the one paying for the room and they all head toward the elevator....

An hour later Chanelle arrives and I'm finally ready to leave work....

I look by the keyboard and see the credit card that he given me to pay for the suites.... I grab it and head up to suite 319....I knock on the door but the music is loud as hell.... I knock several times and no one comes to the door... I go the adjoining room and knock and no one comes to that door as well.... I'm thinking in my head are you fucking serious I'm ready to go home.....

whassup lovely... you came to join the party?

I spun around and there he was looking fine as hell in all his mischievous grinning.... I could have stomped my own foot when I caught myself staring...

I say no, actually I was looking for your friend Branden.... he left his card...

Awe that a shame I was hoping you would come join the party....

I half smile... can't mix business with pleasure..

He takes a step toward me.... and smiles... I would certainly make it my business to pleasure you.... but since you are a professional.... let me get Branden for you...

He uses his key card and I wait in the hallway....

Branden appears quickly... damn to what do I owe the pleasure of a visit at the door...

I hold out the card... just returning this,enjoy your stay...

Branden if only I was single.... thank you ma'am

I say no problem and walk off....

the next morning I had to be at work at 5 it was already 11:30....in the morning I was groggy and not really in the mood for smiling... 

Chanelle says I'm glad your here.... the guy in 320 needs to see you ASAP I said what the hell could he possibly want at 5 am ...

Chanelle... I'm not sure, he said he needed to see you though.... he is your regular customer