Midnight Madness FORREST TUCKER# 11

SEXSATIONAL SPECIMEN -FORREST..

RAVEN sat at her desk going over the new hire paperwork.... she had a one more interview to do and then she would be done....She was hoping this candidate would be on time..... Some of the people that had applied for the position had been down right pitiful..... not being able to tread water was an instant disqualification.... why were these people wasting her time?

Grunting to herself, Raven was short on patience.... she hated for her time to be wasted and for people to be mediocre. She tapped her pencil and looked out the window.... the buoys in the lake bounced up and down and the sun was starting to dance across the sky....

There was a knock at the door and Raven saunters over to answer it.... who is it? Ma'am my name is Forrest Tucker. I'm here to apply for the lifeguard position.... Raven says one moment.... She looks out the peephole and damn near drools on bathing suit. Grabbing her clipboard she opens the door with a stern face and steps aside so he can come in....

She looks at her watch.... she wanted to tell him he was late... but he wasn't. She asks him does he have his application.... she looks it over and places it on the file.... Are you prepared to do your swim test..... Yes ma'am he says. come on lets head to the lake.... Raven's parents were filthy rich and she was privileged enough to have a lake behind the house that she had gotten on her 21st birthday.....

Raven had been swimming since she was in diapers so a lakehouse was a fitting present from her parents..... She had taken to the water and wanted to share it with children that might not have the same chances she did.... Forrest takes off his shirt and Raven's mouth almost drops on the grass along with his shirt.... lawd whatta body..... She says how old are you Mr. Tucker.... He smiles at her formal tone... I'm 17, but I'll be 18 tomorrow....

Okay.... Ready? Yes ma'am..... she hated that he was calling her ma'am even though he was just trying to show respect.... she counts down and he is off into the lake like a fish...... smooth even strokes showcase his muscles and agility..... his body was beautiful..... gliding through the water to the swim line and back he pops up outta the water.... he does a breath test and she notates everything....

He even was already CPR certified.... Raven licked her lips... she could sure use some mouth to mouth... she fans herself with the clipboard.... Ms.Raven is there anything else you would like me to do..... She says yes follow me... they cut across the lawn and back through the house.... she has him fill out the new hire paperwork and tells him that the lifeguards were to report to work at 11:30 for the midnight swim....

He said he would be there...smiling and excited he jumps up out the chair... Thank you so much Ms. Raven, I won't let you down.... The first swim of the season did start at midnight ... she usually had all of the lifeguards come over for a 2 hour swim party meet and greet.... however, she had told Forrest a little fib......

Several hours later her bell rang promptly at 11:29 pm.... on the other side of the door was Forrest..... he had on his lifeguard shirt and his swim trunks... He also had a bag in his other hand..... he looked around wondering where everyone else was, but didn't mention it.... Even though it was almost midnight the air was still warm and that meant the water would be too....

Around the swimming area of the pool was lit enough to where if you werw swimming you could see..... she also had underwater lights installed a few weeks ago to increase visibility..... They walked around the back of the house and Raven checked her watch again.... 11:49 care to go for a swim.... she asked while taking off her cover up to reveal a sexy red bikini......

Forrest says Damn.... Raven laughs... whats the matter? Forrest.... not a got damn thing is wrong with that body.......Raven winks... glad you like it.... she dives into the lake and Forrest loses his shirt and dives in after her....she stops swimming and looks around and in and instant Forrest has appeared between her legs..... He told her to get on his back and he swam her to the shallow part of the lake.... where are you taking me Raven demanded.....