Chapter 31: Mission Gone South

A few months has passed by and (Y/N) his crew has set up a small base in a run down Clone Wars Venator Class Star Destroyer. They had managed to get the power restored along with the heat, ac, communications, and the navigational system. Plus, Nagkazza's and Jenna's Mandalorian training has been coming along rather well.

Hex: Sir! We have an incoming transmission from Vizago!

(Y/N): Put him through.

  The transmission then turns on and a hologram of Vizago appears.

Vizago: Ah! Mandalorian, old friend! It has been too long!

(Y/N): Hello Vizago, do you have what we requested?

Vizago: Depends. Do you have the payment?

(Y/N): E1 wire his payment over.

E1: ((On it (Y/N).))

Vizago: Excellent. Now then, word is there is slave auction going down at Na'Basa in the afternoon. Chances are if you really want to make a major blow to the Empire and other slavers while freeing some people, that's where you should go.

(Y/N): Thanks Vizago.

Vizago: Anytime Mandalorian! Anything for one of my old time clients! Hahaha!

  The transmission then cuts out and the (Y/N) has the group meet up in their smaller ship.

(Y/N): Listen up guys, our next job is at Na'Basa .

Jenna: Figures it'd be a wretched planet like that. Okay, what's target layout.

(Y/N): Well the blue prints show a very large ventage system through the building. Now, the building just contains three important rooms for there operations. The auction itself will be outside in the market square. Greens, Zeek, Porggy, and Hanks will stay here on the ship in case things go south. Frost, Hex and Nagkazza, you 3 will be freeing the slaves from their confinement. That is the center room here.

Frost & Hex: Consider it done.

(Y/N): Jenna and E1, you two are with me. We are going to make our way over to their communications center. This is where they will hold any other data and we retrieve a list of places and people to target to stop these monsters from continuing their work. This room is here in the back. The third important room to them is the kitchen, but I am not concerned with that. I want this to be a quick and swift operation. No explosives. Any questions?

  It stay quiet for about 10 seconds.

(Y/N): Ok. We leave Hulkero in 5 minutes.

*Timeskip to the auction brought to you by baby Yoda.*

  Everything was going to plan perfectly. Frost, Hex, and Nagkazza had freed 20 slaves and (Y/N), Jenna, and E1 were on route to the communications room. They exited the vents and looked out the window just for a second and noticed bucket heads coming in fast.

(Y/N) and Jenna: Just once I would like a simple easy mission.

  The two then look at eachother and let out a small chuckle

Hex *Through coms.*: Sir! We've been found out.

  Blaster fire then engulfs the nearby wall and the group pulls out their blasters. They then regroup and form a circle as (Y/N) led them to the center of the market place. They then took notice at the small group of bucket heads and Frost shoots and kills two slavers from behind the commanding officer.

  (Y/N) then turns and sees the bucket heads charging the group. He then draws his sniper with the hidden unstable red lightsaber, but is quickly covered in enemy fire by some heavy trooper.

 He then draws his sniper with the hidden unstable red lightsaber, but is quickly covered in enemy fire by some heavy trooper

The fire didn't do squat to the armor, but it did manage push him back a bit. Frost then drew his weapons on the Imps and and fires, but the leading bucket head's shots hit his shoulders, and yet his shots hits a trooper in the knee.

  All of a sudden, out of know where, this huge angry mob comes charging in and the rebels make a break  for it taking an emergency route. Eventually, they make it back to the ship and do a head count. This makes them realize Jenna isn't on bored.

(Y/N): We need to go back.

Frost: Hold Sir we need a-

(Y/N): We need to go now.

  He assembles his lightsabers out of their hidden state and clips them to his belt.

(Y/N): Where are my thermal detonators at?

Frost: (Y/N), just slow down and listen to what I have to say.

(Y/N): What is it Uncle Frost?

Frost: (Y/N) at times like this, you have to be willing to know that your loved ones may not come back or may never even see them again. But, you must also be willing to know that your teammates can handle themselves in a fight and just have faith that you'll see eachother again.

(Y/N): Well ain't that a b**** of a reality check. When, did you become so wise uncle Frost.

Frost: Comes with experience kid. Now, let's make a plan to bribg her home.

(Y/N): Right.

(To be continued...)