Chapter 11: A Larger Rebel Group

Darth Vader: What is thy bidding my Master?

Palpatine: There is a new threat of rebels attacking major facilities vital to our cause

Palpatine: There is a new threat of rebels attacking major facilities vital to our cause. I believe this new threat to be lead by a force user. Lord Vader I want you to destroy these rebels before their spark catches fire.

 Lord Vader I want you to destroy these rebels before their spark catches fire

Darth Vader: It shall be done, my Master.

*On Kashyyyk with Cobalt, her P.O.V.*

  I have been trailing this force using Mandalorian for over a month. Tomorrow I make my move and earn my bounty. The question is who will pay more for him? The Empire or Bruto?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

  I am currently taking my guests to meet Nagkazza. The rest of the group should be back soon, but my cousins and best friend won't be back till tomorrow. In the meantime, maybe I can make a new alliance with these other rebels. This could be start of not only a new rebellion, but maybe the birth of a new Jedi and Grey Jedi order to where wecan coexist and eliminate the threats that seek to disturb the peace.

Ezra: Wow you really have saved a lot of Wookies. How do you keep this village hidden so well?

Me: We use a combination of the environment and mandalorian technology. No one can detect us here. Especially since I made sure to balance this part of the planet in both dark side and light side of the force.

Kanan: Incredible.

Me: Thank you. Now everyone, meet Nagkazza.

Nagkazza: *Hello, it's nice to meet you.*

Sabine: Nice to meet you too.

Me: You speak Wookie?

Sabine: I speak many languages.

Me: I'm impressed, even for our people that's an impressive trait to have.

Sabine: Thank you Frost.

Zeb: Frost?

Me: You see people in our culture with the name (Y/N) usually tend to be great warriors. They tend to keep a cool head under pressure, thus they were given the name\title Frost.

(A/N): I recommend reading AgentTorterra04's Clone Wars story to understand what, I wrote.

Ezra: Interesting.

Me: So Nagkazza, are they on their way back.

Nagkazza: *The group will be here anytime now.*

Me: Great, in the meantime, let's go to the sparing grounds.

(To be continued...)