Chapter 12: Cobalt

Nagkazza: *The group will be here anytime now.*

(Y/N): Great, in the meantime, let's go to the sparing grounds.

  Blaster fire can then be heard fro the distance and everyone instantly runs towards it. When, the arrive they see a woman in modified, but yet worn down white and red phase 1 clone arc trooper armor, with a ion blaster on hand.

???: (Y/N) (L/N), you've grown very popular over that past month. Now, it's time for me to take you in.

(Y/N): I'm sorry who are you exactly.

Cobalt: The name is Cobalt and you're coming with me. Don't try anything Mandalorian. Or do you prefer Gray Jedi.

(Y/N): I see. You think you already got me figured out. How much is the Empire paying you huh?

Cobalt: The Empire? Psh. Please. Bruto's paying this check.

(Y/N): Grr... That filthy hutt scumbag. This is your first and final warning... Back off and never return or I will kill you.

Cobalt: You will try. *Aims blaster at Nagkazza.*

  (Y/N) then draws a Mandalorian pistol and fires it at Cobalt. Only, when it went through her helmet it left a hole and (Y/N) could see a sliver metal.

Cobalt: I thought that would get your attention. Hahahaha. Now, fight!

  (Y/N) activates his flamethrower on one of his gauntlets and she tuck and rolls behind a tree. She then trows a thermal detonator at (Y/N), but he force pushes it back and the blast knocks her back 20ft.

Cobalt: Perhaps I underestimated you. I won't do it again.

(Y/N): We'll see.

  She then fires her ion blaster and (Y/N) activates his lightsabers. Blocking all of her shots. He then force pushes himself close to her position and strikes her helmet with the lightsaber s, only it barely did squat.

Cobalt: It reinforced by beskar steel, Mando!

Sabine: Frost, use the energy whip.

  Cobalt then stands there frozen as she has a flash back.

*Cobalt's flash back.*

*Boom.*

  Part of my family's wall to the house blows up. The debris from the explosion kills my parents before me, completely mangling their bodies as I huddle into the corner out of fear. I then see what looks like soldiers outside with what I think is a Jedi. One of them then spots me and the destruction of my home.

Mystery Soldier 1: Oh no.

He then walked over to me and blocked my view to my fallen family

Mystery Soldier 1: Hey, are you okay?

  Was he joking?! I just watched my parents die in front of my eyes. How could I possibly be okay?!

Mystery Soldier 1: Let's get you out of here.

  He then led me out of the crumbling remnants of what use to be my home. I can't help, but notice how calm he's acting. Is that what it's like to be a soldier, to be strong, and never be hurt again? I then noticed we are surrounded by the other people of my village and the 2nd mystery soldier.

 Is that what it's like to be a soldier, to be strong, and never be hurt again? I then noticed we are surrounded by the other people of my village and the 2nd mystery soldier

I then thought to ask the 1st mystery soldier a question.

Me: Mister? *He kneels down.* What will happen now?

Mystery Soldier 1: I don't know kid. But, I know you're going to have to be though, okay?

  I then nod taking note of what he told me and I took it to heart. You can't get crushed, if you simply do it alone. He then asked me something I didn't expect coming.

Mystery Soldier 1: You got a name kid?

Me: Irene Swan. Who are you?

Mystery Soldier 1: CT 276 or Frost. *He then stands back up and looks towards my fellow villagers.* Look after this one okay?

  The blonde Jedi

(Ignore her sword and replace her spear with a blue lightsaber

(Ignore her sword and replace her spear with a blue lightsaber.) then says something and I never saw them again.

*End of her flash back.*

  Cobalt then looks infront of her and a fist clad in Mandalorian armor knocks her out cold.

(To be continued...)