Chapter 21: Meeting Of The Rebels

It was about an hour our so, but Jenna and (Y/N) finally found and bought what they needed for the ship. They took it back and instantly started replacing their previous tank.

(Y/N): Okay, that should do it. I'll head to the cockpit to make sure all systems are properly functioning and drop Porggy off at his little nest he made.

Porggy: *Porg noises.*

Jenna: Ok.

  He does just that and then comes out of the ship.

(Y/N): I'm getting kind of thirsty, I'm gonna go get the drink. You wanna come.

Jenna: Sure, I got nothing better to do.

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*

  (Y/N) pulls out his handheld communicatora and Hex appears as a hologram.

(This is the outfit Het has on.)

Hex: Boss, we've got trouble.

(Y/N): *Sighs.* Please tell me you and Nagkazza didn't start another bar fight.

Hex: Those jerks had it coming! Um, Sir. Heh.

(Y/N): *Sighs.* Hex.

Hex: I swear we didn't do anything! It looks like a patrol trying to help people recover from a bombing and the civilians aren't having it because they're Empire. I think I recognize some of the voices as troopers from that outpost.

(Y/N): Do not engage! Go get Hanks and the droids. Me and Jenna will go to the riot.

Hex: Rodger that Sir. Hex out. *Hangs up.*

Jenna: So, heading to a riot. Eh, can't be the dumbest thing I've done.

(Y/N): Come on, we'll take the roof tops for cover.

Jenna: Right.

  They make their way to the roof tops and run across them, till they reach their destination. They then come across the troopers, civilians, and... and another clone.

Jenna: Another clone?

(Y/N): I recognize this guy.

Jenna: What? From where?

(Y/N): From my force visions.

Jenna: What?!

(Y/N): Shh... Keep your voice down. Do you want to get cought?

  She shook her head no and started watching the confrontation.

Random female Stormtrooper 1: Our apologies for pointing our guns towards you Sir.

(Y/N): A Stormtrooper apologizing? That's a first.

Jenna: You can say that again.

Random female Stormtrooper 2: We didn't realize you were a trooper for a moment. *Sticks out hand.* I'm Pvt. Jane Reyes.

Random female Stormtrooper 2: Pvt. Natalie Portman.

Random male Stormtrooper 1: And I'm Pvt. (Y/N) (L/N).

Natalie: We call him Knox.

(Y/N): What the f***?

Jenna: Maybe a distant relative? I thought you try not cus.

(Y/N): You're a bad influence on me.

Jenna: Oh haha.

Random clone trooper: Frost. Captain Frost.

(Y/N): A wait a min- I found him! I actually found him!

Jenna: (Y/N) calm down. What are you going on about?

(Y/N): That's him. That's my uncle Frost. The person I was named after.

Jenna: What? Your uncle is a clone?

(Y/N): Technically adopted uncle. But, yes.

Knox: It's an honor to meet you Sir.

Frost: I'm only going to say this once. Leave.

Jenna: Look at them all being confused.

Jane: I'm afraid we don't understand Sir.

(Y/N): Of course you don't understand. So to blind to question the orders you're given.

  After the clone told them to leave, things started getting dicey. One thing led to another and blaster fire started to be released.

(Y/N): Jenna the civilians.

Jenna: On it.

  They jumped down and started helping people reach shelter eventually everything died down. (Y/N) then saw Frost pick up a photo that Knox dropped.

Frost: Valk?

Knox: Who?

In (Y/N)'s mind: I knew it!

(Y/N): Jenna tell the others to meet me at the ship. My long awaited meeting begins soon.

  He then walks off following Frost from afar and then jumps on the roof tops to stay hidden.

Frost: .... You can stop following me now. You watched long enough.

(Y/N): Oh crap.

(To be continued...)