Chapter 4: Let's Backtrack

It was two years before (Y/N) met the Ghost Crew and he was out on a scouting mission with E1 to come up with a good hiding spot right under the Empire's noses. On this mission they encountered a Imperial Wookie prison.

(Y/N): Seriously?! They invade their planet and it's locals are some how the criminals?! That's it I'm gonna-ooooooohhhhhhh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is gonna be fun!

R2-E1: ((Oh no...))

(Y/N): Come on E1, we can't sit by and do nothing. Plus it will be fun!

As he said that, he started climbing onto his way inside the base with E1 flying behind him.

They finally, make it to the top and find a gunner shooting at a transport ship.

(Y/N) slashes his unstable red blade, successfully chopping off the trooper's head

(Y/N) slashes his unstable red blade, successfully chopping off the trooper's head. He then opens the hatch the trooper was on and goes inside. He finds himself in a room with a speeder bike and finds a hole that has some space he can go through to make it to the next room. E1 wasn't as lucky. When, (Y/N) made it he saw 3 Scout troopers and 5 dead Storm troopers.

Scout trooper 1: S***. We got 5 confirmed casualties. Someone else make the call. I did it last time.

Scout trooper 2: Right. Command, we have 5 confirmed trooper casualties. Acknowledge, over?

(Y/N) *whispering.*: You're about to have 3 more.

Scout trooper 2: Yes command, it those d*** fur balls!

(Y/N) force pulls their blasters and holds them in the air.

(Y/N): You talk about Wookies like that again and I'll blow your f****** faces off!... On second thought.

Scout trooper 3: Comand code J1! Code J1!

(Y/N) fires the the blasters and then opens a door to let E1 in. They then enter the cockpit and E1 distracts the operators long enough for (Y/N) to stab them through the hearts with his two lightsabers and toss them with the other 8 dead troopers.

(Y/N): E1 take control.

R2-E1: ((Roger!))

(Y/N): Hey this thing has a serious kick to it, oh blast their turrents and Tie fighters first!

*Pew, pew, pew!*
*Pew, pew, pew!*

Things got really interesting then, as they hit every single fighter and turrent, a shuttle was trying to leave.

*Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew!*

It didn't stand a chance. Now, they were almost at the gate but then this person hoped on the visor of the walker.

 Now, they were almost at the gate but then this person hoped on the visor of the walker

Seventh Sister: A Mandalorian Jedi?

(Y/N): Jedi? *Jokingly.* Lady don't you have your wires crossed?

She then gives (Y/N) an I'm going to kill you face and punches the windshield open. (Y/N) grabs his dual wield Mandalorian pistols and aims for her.

(Y/N): Hey heard the one about the diagonal yellowed eyed rat?

Seventh Sister: What?

(Y/N): In the story diagonal yellowed eyed rat thought it was hunting prey that could feed it for months. But, what really happened was that she was the one being hunted. What do think about that, Bariss Offee?

Seven Sister *screaming and some what scared.*: WHAT?!

(Y/N) force pushes her out and and R2-E1 shoots down the gate. The two finally, break inside and bust the Wookies starting a prison rioet. By the time it was over, the Wookies told him of a hidden cavern that the Empire has never heard of. Before he left a Wookie walked up to him.

Nagkazza: ((My name is Nagkazza.))

(Imagine him wearing goggles as well

(Imagine him wearing goggles as well.)

(Y/N): Meaning Heroic Ghost.

Nagkazza: ((You can speak Wookie and know of our culture?!))

(Y/N): I speak many languages and know of several cultures. My parents fought in the Clone Wars but did not trust the clones very well, heck they didn't even get along with the Jedi council. That's besides the point. What do you need buddy?

Nagkazza: ((Saving me and my people is simply an act one can not repay enough in money nor words, so I offer my service and friendship to you in the form of a life debt.))

(Y/N): You don't ha-

Nagkazza: ((It's okay. Plus I know how to get to the cavern. Follow me!))

(Y/N): Alright, come on E1.

(To be continued...)