Chapter 7: Soldier On

Before we start, me and my friend AgentTorterra04 have made our STAR WARS books here one universe. If you want to understand some of the stuff your about to read, I recommend that you read JUST ANOTHER NUMBER first. With that out of the way, this chapter may be a bit long, so heads up.
-------------------------------------------
  Let's recap a bit. (Y/N) had recently freed a tribe of wookies from the enslavement of the Galactic Empire and in the process one vowed a life debt to him. Later, they came across a crashed ship and rescued a girl from a firey grave. (Y/N), his droid R2-E1, and the wookie now known as Nagkazza has learned that this girl owed a hutt a lot of money. They took her to the hutt and payed off her debt no strings attached and this caused her to want to join them. As the group was leaving, the hutt saw (Y/N) as a powerful weapon and decided to have a bounty hunter follow him. Now, that we are all got up, we join the four person crew as they make their way to Kerell to pick up supplies such as fuel, food, and drinks.

  The crew's ship has just made it into orbit and they were getting ready to land. Once they landed, a batch of storm troopers and a Imperial officer came and spoke to them.

Imperial officer: We're exactly did you obtain one of our vessels?

???: Foolish Commander Hades. If you would have studied in the Imperial Academy's war tactics class, you would know that this is not a Imperial ship and that it dates back to the time of the Sith Empire and Old Republic.

 If you would have studied in the Imperial Academy's war tactics class, you would know that this is not a Imperial ship and that it dates back to the time of the Sith Empire and Old Republic

Commander Hades: Oh, erm...

(Y/N): Thank you sir, me and my crew don't plan on staying long. We only came to get some supplies.

???: That matters not to me mandalorian, you and your crew may go.

(Y/N): Thank you sir.

  With that, (Y/N) and his crew left for the market place. Then, the red and white Corellian G9 Riger-Class Light Freighter from before parked two hanger bays down from the crew's ship.

??? *curious.*: A Corellian G9 Riger-Class Light Freighter, I haven't seen one of them since the time of the Clone Wars.

*Back with the crew. (Y/N)'s pov.*

  We are now walking down the dirt path that led to a village. The Empire never touched it because no one lived here anymore. But, that didn't mean no one would scavenge for supplies. When, one would go in, you'd do it from a giant crater in a wall and as I looked around I saw this giant chunk of wall missing on a house and battle droid parts scattered everywhere.

  My parents would tell me stories how they helped fight in the clone wars and how this planet use to be a gem in this quadrant. But now? Now it was the property of the Empire and was scorched by the prints of war.

Me: Come on the market place should just be in the next town.

The rest of the crew: ((Right.))/((Right.))/Right.

The Mandalorian Gray JediOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara