"Ajass"

Hello. It's been 3 years but I want to finish this damn book! Enjoy.

.................

Sunday came and went. I spent most of the day going through clothes that didn't fit Hope anymore and exchanged them out for the new clothes that me and Hanson bought him. Being able to dress him up a little more made me so happy.

I am finally starting to be able to give him the little things in life and although he has no idea now what is going on I plan to tell him when he's old enough. That is why when Hanson was off buying her a ton of things I walked by this little craft store in the mall and bought a scrapbook that I am going to write in every time a major event happens in mine and Hopes lives. I want him to know that in life there is going to be struggles but you can overcome them as long as you work hard and never give up. That is if I ever do make it out of this place.

It was now Monday morning and I was up and ready for work and it was only 6:00 in the morning and I was waiting for Rosa to come over. I wanted to be extra early today because I don't know what to expect. I was so nervous. My hands won't stop shaking and I couldn't even breast feed Hope this morning because I wasn't able to stop my body from shaking so I gave him a warm bottle. He was not very happy about that, but ended up eating the whole bottle and falling back to sleep.

I was able to slip out of the nursery and get ready for work. I took my time to look the best and most professional that I can. Being able to get some new work clothes and shoes boosted my confidence a little more as I got ready. I took a hot shower and let the heat from the water massage my back relaxing my muscles. I lathered my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and scrubbed all of the oils out of my hair. Doing the same with the conditioner except instead of rinsing it out I let it sit in my hair as I washed my body, shaved myself, and washed my face. I finally let the water hit my hair and rinsed out all the conditioner. I grabbed my pink fluffy towel and wrapped my curvy frame in it.

Leaving my towel on I walked into my bedroom and sat at my desk where I kept all my makeup. I had a little mirror with a light on it. I start to apply my foundation just a little to cover the imperfections on my face. I'm not that great with make up because I never needed to impress people before but now I work in a professional office and I want to look the best that I can. Once the foundation sets on my skin I take my bronzer to add a little contouring to my face. Very little blush, and a few swipes of mascara. It isn't a lot but when I grab the bright red gloss and place it across my plump lips, my smile brightens instantly. I don't love a lot of my features but my lips are something that I love about myself. Once satisfied I decided today that I wanted to blow my hair out straight. Who am I?

For my outfit I decided on a long sleeve black dress that molded to my body perfectly. The dress was off both shoulders and the sleeves ending at my wrists. Down one side of the dress there was black sequences that went along the curve of my body.

Not even five minutes later I hear a knock on the doorbell ring and knew exactly who it was. Preparing myself for Rosa I opened the door with a smile on my face only to be met with a man I did not know. A frown instantly replaced my smile and I took a step back. This man was very tall, built and had a scar running down his face. But he didn't look all that rough because he was sporting what looked like a very expensive suit paired with nice shoes.

I gave him a quick up and down glance and he just stood there with a straight face.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked the strange man. I know I should probably slam the door and grab a weapon to defend me and my son but I was just so confused I didn't even think of it.

"I will be taking you to Maserati Inc. from now on. Request from Mr. Carson that I will be driving you from now on". His voice did not match his look. He had almost a gentle tone to his voice. Yet his words still didn't make sense.