"Shopping"

Hello!! I have been so busy with school and work I didn't have much time to write the way I wanted to. Should I pick a song for each Chapter? I love music so it was an Idea I was playing with in my head.

Hanson and Rosa sat there as if I had two heads.

How am I the crazy one! He is the one with the bruises!

It must have registered in his head as he responded with an "Ahh" after a few seconds of staring.

"Ahh this," he said pointing to his eye, "Bar fight". He shrugged. He acted as if it were no big deal.

"How did you get into a bar fight!" I asked shocked.

He laughed lightly and I then realized that Rosa was gone and out of sight. I knew exactly where she was. 

I grabbed Hanson by his sleeve and dragged him in the house. "You my friend are going to tell me how you exactly got into a bar fight while we enjoy this lovely breakfast." I said sternly.

Although by the smirk on Hanson's face, he didn't take me that seriously. I grumbled as I turned to grab plates and some napkins for breakfast. I could hear him laugh at my antics behind me. I turned with a smile on my face. This guy is too much.

I hear Rosa's sweet laugh as she brings Hop into the room. My son, as always has a smile on his face and happiness in his eyes. He looks around the room in Rosa's arms and once he spots me his eyes light up and he starts to squirm. I laugh lightly and walk over to pick him up out of Rosa's arms. Being three months old he is still very fragile and isn't fully able to keep his head up. I sit down with him in my arms, he lays on my chest quiet and content as he always is and Rosa sits and joins us. I look over at Hanson and he has a soft smile on his face. I give him a curious look and he just shakes his head. 

We have light conversation and as we are talking my phone dings.

I look down and see it is a message from my now boss.

Ajax: I need another reservation for two at carmines restaurant in Manhattan for tonight at 6 p.m. Good luck. Also you may call me Mr. Carson.

I sighed frustrated. He couldn't do one little thing on his own?

Me: Okay.

I waited for another message, and when I didn't receive one I put my phone down. Looking up I see Hanson and Rosa starring at me silently. Both with a curious look on their faces.

I lock eyes with Hanson and he gives me one of his soft smile. "Are you okay?" He asks gently.

I look at him confused then back at Rosa who also has a soft look on her face. Like if they spoke or looked too hard I would break. Maybe I reacted to Ajax's message more intensely than I thought.

"Yes!" I expressed. I could here the fake in my own voice. I knew I was going to get questioned again so I decided to tell my neighbor and new friend.

I sighed, adjusted my baby and looked back at them. "It was Ajax, he wanted me to make a reservation for him tonight. It's not a hard thing to do but he just scares me so much, and he's a big ass." I stressed. I saw the surprise in Hanson's eyes and realized I just called his boss an ass. A big one at that. 

"I am so sorry, sometimes I don't realize what I say or who I say them too. And sometimes I act like I'm this big tough person when Im clearly not. I'm what? 5'2 not that macho if you know what I mean. What I'm trying to sa.. " I hear laughing and see Hanson and Rosa snickering at me. I realized then I went on a rant and just completely embarrassed myself.