Chapter 46

Todd.
I open my eyes and groan, my neck hurting from the awkward position it was resting in. "Ash? Niel? Guys I can't see this isn't funny where are my glasses,"

I squint, looking around trying to see anything. I try to move my arms but my wrists and ankles are stuck, locked in chains. As I notice this the chains begin to pull, lifting me up into the air and pulling my legs down. I do everything I can to move but to no avail, "Guys please," I say, already knowing the worst.

I squint again, this time able to make out people in robes.

"Todd Morrison you are on trial for your conspiracies against the church." A voice rings out from the smudge of people, the deep tone resembling a man's.

It was at this point Todd knew he was going to see Sally and Larry once more. "Please don't let me be stuck here, I don't want to be a ghost," I say out loud. Through my extensive research I found no proof of gods, but now I understand why people believe in such things.

"-your crimes include-"

"Please Sally, Larry, if you're here I'm sorry,"

"-causing mutiny-"

"Tell mom and dad I love them when they get there with you," I smile as I close my eyes, the voice of the man being drowned by my thoughts.

After a few minutes I hear clinking and the sound of the chains moving causes me to slip out of my peaceful state. At first I thought I was being lowered, but the sharp pulling force at my left shoulder told me otherwise.

Quickly my right shoulder felt the same tug, and both my legs followed suit. Soon the pain grew, I could feel my muscles ripping from the inside as they struggle to keep themselves intact.

I hear my own cries fill the room.

I feel as if I'm floating but the pain continues, why must it continue. I look over and my skin is tearing like putty. I wince and scream until I feel my throat become so dry that I can't talk.

The left arm was first to go. The blood was warm and shock kept me from feeling the amount of pain I was truly in.

By the right arm I felt nothing.

Heard nothing.

Felt nothing.

Then I felt warm, like the sun was on me, I felt happy.

I didn't recall how much time passed.

Hours?

Minutes?

Days?

Years?

But I knew it was time to wait for my friends.

______________________________
Sorry for the months long wait, my mom died in April around when I was wanting to pick this back up and school was stressful. Buuuut enjoy your suffering!