Chapter 4

Lisa and Ash takes us to the pizza place. People are enjoying their food while others play in the arcade. Maple and Chug are sitting outside waiting. Ash tells Larry and me the plan.

"Okay you to have to try to get the two of them alone, say that you guys are together or something," she explained. That last sentence made Larry lose his chill a bit.

"What!!!??? Why do we have to pretend!? No man I'm out," but before Larry could get out the car to get away Lisa grabbed his collar, pulled his ear to his mouth, and whispered something.

Larry just looked at her for a second then turned to me. "Let's do this," was all he said before he got out the car and walked to Maple and Chug.

I turn to Lisa and she just shrugs so I get out the car and follow Larry. When I catch up to him he grabs my hand, entwining our fingers together.

Maple looks at us and smiles then continues to talk to Chug about, food?

"Chug why do you eat that stuff?" Maple asked while chuckling. Chug was eating an odd piece of meat... the school's meat.

Larry was the first to say something. "Uh Chug? Why are you eating that stuff?" I gagged and looked away, forgetting I was holding Larry's hand until Maple noticed.

She smiled and looked at me while raising an eyebrow, I just covered my eyes.

After Larry finally got Chug to stop eating the odd meat we went into the pizza place. It was warm and inviting with the smell of garlic looming around.

We got our seats and ordered a big pepperoni pizza. Chug and Maple went to play video games while we waited. Me, being hungry, waited at the table for the food, and Larry stayed with me saying something about how a group of guys was looking at me to much.

I was confused cause we weren't really dating, we both knew it was just to get Maple and Chug together.

I was about to get up to go check on the two when Larry pulled me back down to my seat. I didn't know what he was doing till he put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me.

It was all so quick. After what seemed like only milliseconds he let go and I went to the bathroom to collect myself.

_______________________________
BOI 408 WORDS HELL YEA, anyway I hope you love dis, more stuffs soon, BAAAAAAAI