Chapter 10

The next morning I feel oh so shitty. I can't talk without my throat hurting and my head is killing me.

I go down to Larry's to tell him I won't be a school, or try my best to. Before I go I put in my eye and strap my mask on.

When I make it down to Lisa's and Larry's (sounds like a diner to me) I knock on the door. Lisa answers.

"Sal? What's wrong?" As if on que I have a coughing fit. She nods and walks into the apartment, I follow.

I hear some muffled voices from Larry's room, I move closer to find out what they're saying. "Larry- sick- stay home- help him-" was what I got.

Lisa soon walked out, smiled at me, and said she was going to work before leaving. Larry walks out of his room after a sec, he looks at me worried.

"You okay Sally Face dude?" He asks, stoned out of his mind.

I shake my head no. "Yea, my mom told me you were sick so I'm staying home to help you," I smile under my mask.

After a while I take some meds and lay on Larry's couch. He sits next to me, and me being the lazy sack of potatoes that I am, I used him as a pillow.

Larry hesitates at first but takes off my mask, my hair covering most of my face. I'm glad he acknowledges the fact I don't want people to see me.

We watch a movie together and I have a couple coughing fits. Larry's plays with my hair to calm me down.

After, actually I'm not sure how long, I fall asleep.

**time skippee cause I want to text my boyfriend**

I awake to the smell of something really good. I can feel my hair tangled on my head and I still feel like a pile of... unicorn shit, cause why not.

I lazily stumble into the kitchen, my vision blurry due to standing up to fast. Larry is making potato soup, it actually smells good.

He smiles at me and tells me to sit, I do what he says.

Soon I have a bowl of hot soup in front of me. I slowly eat it even though it's the best thing I've ever tasted. Larry also eats his soup, the silence is enjoyable.

"Hey man, how's your head?" Larry's asks, breaking the silence. I give him a thumbs up and smile, thankfully he sees it since my hair isn't covering my mouth.

"And your voice?" Oh if only I could say shitty right now. Instead I just give a thumbs down. Larry smirks and quickly goes into his room.

After a slur of cussing and loud crashing he comes back out with his sound system.

He plus it in near the kitchen and starts playing Sanitys Fall. (Have you looked it up yet??? It's good and on YouTube)

We enjoy our food while listening to the sweet release of screaming.

________________________________
So... that's there, school starts back up tomorrow, just kill me now, oh boi my french teacher is going to love me.

Also um you guys can probably see the mood change in my writing. More cussing and shite. Well that's just how I am, basically I'm Deadpool XD. (Though my boyfriend likes to insist he's Jack Skeleton from Nightmare Before Christmas and I'm a boy Sally)

{Edited and revised}