Chapter 20

Hey do you guys want me to end this soon? Like is it getting to long?? Cause I have a lot more to put in, like parts of summer, Sals Dad and Lisa's wedding, yes I'm putting that in, Todd getting the house and moving into it with Neil and Sal, Ash moving away, Larry... yea no I'll leave that to your imagination

The smell was... oh no. "Larry!" I hissed at the tall man. "Did you put weed in the vents???" I asked him.

He only smiled at me. "Just enjoy it man," He said while leaning back in his seat.

I sighed and awaited the inevitable, the whole school was about to get high.

After some time later Todd woke up from Neil's lap. "Guys I'm hungry," He complained. I only laughed. "Hey do ya'll wanna skip? We can just leave and go get a pizza," Ash spoke up.

We all looked to each other and nodded, agreeing to leave.

As we were getting up to leave I noticed that the school had quieted down a bit.

While we were walking to the back exit a bunch of people were sleeping. I chuckled. "Larry, you got the while school stoned," I said, he just smiled and held in a laugh.

We walked through town, with Todd complaining about being hungry. Finally we made it to a pizza place and ordered in.

"Fooooooood," was all Todd said while waiting. Larry and I went to the arcade area while Ash went to the bathroom.

Last we saw Todd and Neil was Todd had his face nose down on the table mumbling about pizza and his boyfriend was trying to comfort him.

Larry and I started playing games while we waited.

The first one I chose was Mortal Combat. I wanted to kick Larry's ass at it.

That... ultimately didn't happen...

**37 mortal combat tries later**

"FUCK YOU LARRY YOU'RE CHEATING I KNOW YOU ARE,"

"I love you too,"

______________________________________
"Can you plEase get murdered on a Different roAd, I'm TryIng to FiLm"

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WAS HANGING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND UGH, sorry