Chapter 23

HOLY SHIT STICKS GUYS,

NUMBER ONE, THIS MAKES ME HAPPY AF

Larry brought me to the couch. Still stroking my hair and soothing me down.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, remember that," He said calmly.

I nodded and focused on the warmth of his body, since he only sleeps in jeans I was up against his bare chest.

I, being lazy, sleep in a hoodie and sweatpants. (Same tho Sal)

We sat around watching tv. "Hey," Larry's low voice spoke, his chest rumbling.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I nodded and followed him to his bedroom.

I quickly turned on the light, to make sure the goat demon wasn't there.

When I double checked I turned off the light and crawled next to Larry, whom was near dead sleep.

I yawned and slept, not before hearing a dog bark and the bed shift a bit.

Damn ghost dog

***
$āł
Şåł
Sãl
"SAL," Larry's voice woke me from my slumber. He has his hand on my shoulder shaking me.

"Wha-" I slurred out.

"It's your father he-"

I quickly jumped out of bed and into the living room. "Sally wai-" but before Larry could grab me I ran out into the hall, into the elevator, and to my apartment.

Police lined the hall, my apartment door was open.

I quickly duck under the crowded hall full of officers and into my place. On the floor was my father, his head bashed open and blood soaked the floor.

I heard scratching and meowing followed by hissing from my room. An officer walked out with Gizmo in a cage. "Stupid animal," He grunted. Scratch marks covered his bare skin.

He looked up to see me. "He kid, you're not supposed to be in here,"

But I didn't care, I was numb. I ran up to him and snatched the cage out of his hands, taking Gizmo (who gladly sat in my arms) out. "Leave him alone," I nearly sobbed.

"He's all I got..." my voice was a whisper. Emotion flooded me.

The officer put two and two together and started walking to me.

I quickly dashed away, Gizmo in my arms, runny back to the elevator.

Before I got there I smashed into someone's chest. A familiar sent filled my nose.

Larry

"Sal? Are you okay?" He spoke, his voice was filled with worry.

I looked at Gizmo, "he's all I got Larry..." I manage to get out before breaking down.

The image of my father, his eyes glazed over and head split... his hair was a purplish color in some areas due to the red blood...

I held onto Gizmo has Larry wrapped his arms around me.

________________________________
Heh... don't hate me... this is a different universe from the original game... DON'T BLAME ME IT WAS HIM OR LAR