Chapter 17

OKAY SO HOLY MATRA-MONI YOU GUYS, 998 VIEWS AS OF I'M WRITING THIS, AAAAAAAAAAAH, IDK WHO KICKSTARTED THIS STORY BUT THAAAAANK YOU

Summer is only two days away. All testing is over (bitch please if only) Larry said that there is no point to go to school these last days but I drag him by anyway.

"For God's sake of sanity Larry, we graduate this year, it's only two more days," I argue with him. "Man I just want to sleep," (Come on Sal, let Larry be, just go home and be stoned)

I throw a pair of pants and a hoodie at him. "Get changed ya arse, we're going to school,"

He sighs and gets up. "Boys I'm going to work," Lisa calls from the living room.

Larry finally gets changed and grabs a cigarette. I chuckle, "So you're just gonna smoke that at school," He smiles at me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"You better believe it Sally Face," He chuckles as he plants a kiss on my forehead. It reminds me to put my mask on and glass eye in.

I quickly run to do that while Larry grumbles. "Come on, you know you don't have to have those," He calls to me.

"I know... they just make me feel comfortable..."

The tall teen walks up to me and hugs me. "I know," He says in a soft voice, "I was just reminding you,"

We begin to walk out of his room, and to school.

At school Neil has a devilish smile on his face. "Oh no," Ash says, not noticing me or Larry, "Todd what is he planning," she says worried.

Todd has his face in a book, but he answers Ash without looking up, "Senior prank,"

This caught Larry's attention, "Prank? What is it?"

Ash turns and smiles, "I see Sal got you out of bed?"

"Yea. Took me forever," I mumble, causing Sal and Larry to bust out laughing.

Larry and Neil go to talk about the prank planning while Ash and I talk about the school year.

"It was okay, other then that meat," I say, shuttering at the thought.

"Yea, if only Chug and Maple were here, I think they skipped,"

After lots of talking Neil and Larry walk back to us, both smiling evilly.

Dear lord what are they planning this year?

____________________________
HOLY- BITCH HOLD MY CHIMICHANGAS I HAVE A 1.04K READS

Thank you so much!!!!! I love you all!!!