Chapter 9

We stop by at Todd's to see if he's had any problems with ghosts. He said no and continued to work on the final projects we had due.

IMPORTANT
okay so this is in between chapter 3 and 4, ya know, between the school episode and the one where LARRY BITES THE DUST AAAAAAAAGH
Thank you for this Ted Talk

The school year was coming to a close, Larry (for once) was actually studying. (Unlike my boyfriend who dropped out XD)

Todd was planning on moving out soon and since I had projects already laid out (get them done in advance boi) I didn't need to do anything.

I go up to visit Megan. It's been a while and I wanted to check on her.

I walk to the elevator saying bye to Larry and go up to the 5th floor. "Megan? Ya here?" (Fuckle nut, just realized I was using southern slang for this) I look around when I hear here scream.

"Hey Sally!!" She said cheerfully. "Oh hey Megan, how's it been," she skipped around me playfully.

"Mommy gave me a hug and told me a story," she stated. I smile, though she can't see it. "Now if you don't mind, mommy needs to finish her story,"

Megan disappeared with a scream.

I smile and walk out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I decide to check the other apartments to see if there's any paranormal anomalies.

I pull out my gearboy from my school bag and check around. There really isn't much other then that one hobo guy with the black eyes.

He mumbles some jumble and then dissappears. I sigh, frustrated at the fact that I didn't know anything about him. (Oh ho ho ho, I know plenty of stuff around him- I'll tell ya'll at the end of this chapter if you want to know)

I go over to the elevator and go down to my apartment. I take off my mask and take my glass eye out to settle in and sleep.

__________________________________
Okaaaaaay- so the old man. He disappears then reappears in different places, mumbles some things, then says stuff like you shouldn't be here, then dissappears.

Well when Larry dies he is allowed to roam around to help Sal. Well what if the old man is like Larry, he was supposed to stop the cult years ago but failed.

That's just my theory