Chapter 26

I SAID I WOULD AND I AM HERE'S A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YA'LL

When I came to Larry wad holding me tightly. Not so tightly I couldn't breathe but to the point it was clear he wasn't planning on letting go.

"Sir let go of him, you might give him harm," said a voice.

I couldn't see, I think Larry had me faced to his chest. "Get away," Larry's voice was cold.

I felt Larry shift and then a quick

Fling

Is that a pocket knife?

The noise sounded like it.

I heard creaking of floorboards as if someone was backing away (THAT'S RIGHT BITCH BACK THE FUCK UP)

Larry relaxed a but and started stroking my hair. After a couple seconds he got up, carefully holding me. He moved me to his side, holding me with one arm.

In the other he had it close to him, in which I assume he had the knife in his hand.

"Now get out," He spoke.

More shuffling footsteps and the closing of the door filled my ears.

"We should let him sleep," Lisa's voice filled the silence.

I felt Larry nod and carry me to I presume hid room.

He laid me on the bed, kissed my forehead, and left.

I laid there with my eyes closed thinking, and knowing that if I opened them I'd either see the ghost dog that I felt move at the foot of the bed or that damn demon.

"Hey goat demon?" I whispered.

I heard weird movement then a voice.

"§āł, ýôū FīňAłlý şpəąķ ţø Mĕ,"

"Yea, I just wanted you to fuck off for tonight... my father was killed and I need some sleep before I end up KILLING you and the fucker who did it," I turn over to my side, "thanks sweet cheeks~"

The last thing I heard was more shuffling then a mumble,

"Måņ, I wï§H ķįđş wəřə §ťìłł áş éãşý țő §čåřë āś Fřąņ Wăş,"

__________________________________
Offer still stands to change the story, also you can give all rights to Larry meaning he can't die

Just answer these questions
What's my favorite color
Do I like metal and rock?
What is my boyfriend's name?
What gender am I?
Do I like cats?
When is my birfday?
Which is better (in my opinion) pancakes or waffles?
What is my name?
Just answer 5 of these right and I'll give you THE POWER (THE POWERFUL MUSHU)

That's two Mulan references I have made so far