Chapter 7

I awake to yelling from the other room. 'Lisa? Why is she yelling' I think to myself. I manage to wiggle out of Larry's grasp, put on my mask, and walk into the living room.

Lisa is on the phone with someone yelling. "THEY'RE JUST BOYS LEAVE THEM ALONE," she yells before hanging up. She looks up to see me.

"Oh hey Sal, sorry to wake you," she says. I just shrug, "It's okay, I should grab my things for school anyway," I walk out into the hallway up to my place.

When I open up the door I see a note on the fridge,
Had to go to class Sal, I'll be back in a week, I put food in the fridge for you
~Dad

I just quickly read the note then go back to getting some things. I grab my eye drops for my glass eye and my school bag before leaving my apartment and locking the door behind me.

Back at Larry and Lisa's place, Larry is still asleep. I walk in to Lisa leaving for work and making us some waffles.

"Can you go wake up LarrBear Sal?" She asks before leaving. I smile and go into Larry's room.

As I get closer to his bed my vision goes wacky. The room starts to change, I start to worry so I move closer to Larry's bed. When I got closer it just changed more, it turned into a hospital bed.

The wallpaper turned to a clean white, and monitors started appearing. "no. No NO! Not now!" I yell.

I move closer to the bed, instead of Larry I see... my mom. She's covered in bite marks and scratches from the dog.

The heart monitor is on deadline and the place is quiet. "M-mom? I'm so sorry... I should've stayed away from the dog," I whisper.

"Sal? Sally Face?? Are you okay?"

I hear a voice in the distence. 'Larry?' I think to myself.

I drop down to my knees and cover my eyes, tears stream down my face. 'Larry I did it, I hurt my mom'

I soon feel arms around me, comforting me. "Shush Sal, it's okay I'm here," Larry spoke.

I open my eyes and tackle him in a hug, whispering in his ear, "Time for school nutcase,"

I quickly jump away from him laughing, trying to forget what just happened. "Nutcase??? Who ya calling nutcase??" He said while trying to chase me.

This went on till I finally got him to change and get ready for school.

_______________________________
Welp, that's that, anyway I'm gonna slowly start adding some traits to Larry, like the ones I named. I just feel like Larry would be a lot like my boyfriend, their both metal heads XD