Chapter 5

I walk into the bathroom and splash water on my face. I'm not sure how long I was in there for but when I walked out I was met with an odd sight.

One of the guys from the group Larry was talking about was leaning on the wall waiting for me. "Your boyfriend ditched you," He said in a monotone voice.

I was confused for a second then remembered they probably thought we were dating. I was about to speak up but I was suddenly pushed up against the wall I was near. The guy had his hands on either side of my head holding me in place.

I begin to panic as the man speaks. "Such a nice body you have, I wonder what's under the mask..."

I tried to move but I couldn't, he'd just get closer. I decide to scream, "HEL-" but my attacker cut me off by punching my gut.

I fall to my knees and gasp, my vision goes blurry due to stress and panic. I scramble to get up and make my way down the hall to the main eating area.

What I hear is the arcades and my attacker's voice, "Get back here you pussy" He growled. My vision gets worse and all I see is the rest of the group around where Larry is, surrounding him.

"Larry," I say. The group turns around and Larry gets up, "I-I thought you left," He said, clearly sad.

He quickly sees my problem and dashes to me, getting me to a chair to sit. "What happened Sal??" He snapped his fingers in front of my face. "O-one of the guys from the group harassed me,"

My vision went completely out so all I could do was hear and feel what was going on. I heard Larry move away to some direction, then some yelling.

"DID YOU TOUCH HIM," Larry's voice rang out.

"Uh-" a voice started, but it was cut off by a loud

SMACK

I jumped but soon felt arms around me. "Can you see?"

"What?"

"Can you see? Is your vision messed up?" It sounded like Maple.

I nodded and soon felt a hand on my wrist. "Okay, just trust me, we're going outside," she said.

"But what about Larry?" I ask, worried.

"He's currently tenderizing the guy that messed with you,"

______________________________
Daaaaaamn Larry, they ded now
~Caine