Am I Sick? (Ft.NSYNC) (TimberNick)

" Nick, Justin, Where you going!?" 

AJ Yelled as he noticed them two walking off. Justin Timberlake,  and Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys Had this habit of Randomly Walking off When They Weren't Supposed to. The Backstreet Boys, and Nsync were talking about maybe a mash-up they could do, and The Youngest Decided to try to Get away from it all, when they were caught- again-. 

" Uh..." Nick Started and Turned to Face Them " No Where..." He Sighed and Put his hands in his pockets, Walking back toward the group, along with Justin Walking to his. 

The Younger two Looked At Each Other, and Smirked. They Had a Plan to get away to their Secret Spot, for whenever they needed to get away from the rest, Suddenly, Justins Face Dropped when he saw Kevin Tying a Leash type thing on Nicks Arm. He Just sighed. 

Nick Was smirking, and was about to Run off, when felt His Arm being Tied. he looked at his arm, then looked up and saw Kevin tying it on " Kevin!" The Teen Said in a slightly High Pitched Voice. Kevin Didn't even look at him " Yes Nick?" Nick Tried to Pull it off, but it made the Knot Worse. " What the Heck is This For!?" 

" Well, you keep running off" The Older male said,Walking a bit forward, Holding the Leash  thing in his hand to Keep Nick from Running off. Chris, From Nsync, Said Something to Brian, and Motioned for the others to follow. The Other Three Members of the Band Followed him. Justin sighed and looked at Nick " See you Later Nicky" he smiled, Winked at him, and ran after the others to catch up.

Nick Smiled and Blushed a bit at the Nickname, and giggled a bit at the wink. Brian looked at Nick and Raised an Eyebrow " Did he just call you Nicky?" he asked. Nicky was Only Something People Called Nick if they were family, good Friends....Or More. " um.. No..." he lied. " You guys must be hearing things" he shook his head, Brian looked at the rest of the band, then back at Nick. " Dude, as far as we know, He isn't your Family, and we Aren't friends with them... and you just let him call you that" He  said. Nick Ran a hand through his hair, as he did when he was Nervous. " Well.. uh.. Can i ask a Question?" he asked. They Nodded. Some could Say they were more In Sync then Nsync. " erm... I think i uh... Like, Like Justin...." They were a bit shocked, but Shrugged " so?" Howie said. " you-you aren't mad or anything? am I sick or something? " he was about to freak out, When Brian gave him a Encouraging smile, and put a hand on his shoulder. " Nah, We good. You Ain't sick Bro, Love is Love man, just don't get hurt" he smiled. Nick Chuckled a bit " You sound like a Hippie" Brian Nodded " Yo Man, Peace out. You should Connect with your inner Spirit Animal Man" Brian Put up the Peace sign, causing them all to laugh a bit. Brian was a Goof Sometimes.

The Next day, The Backstreet Boys, and Nsync were Talking again, Nick and Justin Talking to each other in a different part of the room. " ...As i was saying- Aj was mad at brian for a whole hour, even after i said it was me" They laughed, and Justin looked Left and right, and Took Nicks hand " I have to tell you something, but not here" Nick Blushed a bit after Justin took his hand, and nodded. 

Justin took Nick to their spot and sighed. " Look, I thought i was sick at First.. and after I Tell you, you might hate me but uh..." Nick blushed some more. Was this what he thought it was? " You know what? I'm not good with Talking" Justin said. Nick was highly confused, and he was about to say something, but Justin had Grabbed the back of his head, pulled him close, and Nick Couldn't believe what was happening. He closed his eyes and took it all in. That is, before Brian Interrupted their moment.

"awww Baby Nicky Got his first kiss!" Brian Squealed. Nick Pushed away a bit and covered his mouth, his face red as a tomato. " Brian!" he said, and Brian snickered and Backed away and closed the door.