Left out ( Part 2 NSYNC)

Lance had ran away from McDonalds, and was down behind some random tree. He sat down and sighed. He knew they wouldn't accept him for being gay, which is why he had tried to hide it.  He knew  they would not accept him for who he was, now he didn't what to do,Because he knew something bad would happen. But on the other hand, He didn't want to leave the group, But he knew things were gonna get bad. He picked a nearby flower and started slowly picking off the petals. 

He then heard someone coming. He looked Back, and Saw Justin Walking toward him. He knew there was no running away, so he just stayed there and sighed.

Justin sat next to him. " Hey, You okay?" Lance looked down at his flower,and kept picking at it. 
" I just don't know what to do... Things are gonna get complicated, but I don't wanna leave you guys... Chris-" Justin interrupted him 

" Hey, Shush" Justin put a Finger to Lance's mouth to shut him up. " Now, Listen to me. The Guys are talking to Chris, and Nothing bad will happen.  Listen if things get bad, I'll be there, and I'll help you. " he smiled

Lance gave Justin a small Smile. " Thanks I guess..." he sighed. Justin Smiled " No Problem, You can always come to me if you need anything"

Years Later. (idk how many just years)

Lance was in the Kitchen, cooking some Eggs. He was just kinda being Silly while doing it too.

" And Lance Cracks the Egg into the Bowl, and Takes the Beater, and Beats the Eggs, they shall never win!" He said as he Beated the Eggs.

" Lance I don't think the Eggs are gonna win" A Voice said, walking into the Kitchen, laughing.

Lance Smiled " Well Good Morning to you too" he said to the Other Male in the Room.

" Yeah, You're never up this Early" The Other Guy said, Wrapping his arms around Lance.

" Shut up" he chuckled as he Put the egg beater in the bowl and Looked at the Male.

" Mmm I'm your Husband I don't have to Shut up." He smirked and Gave Lance a Small kiss on the lips.

" That doesn't mean you get to Interrupt my Cooking Micheal" Lance Said.

Michael Chuckled and didn't let go of Lance. " Oh no you're cooking? I Better Prepare for the Worst" he said Teasing his Husband.

Lance was offended, but laughed. " how dare you. My cooking is amazing" he was about to Kiss Michael, when his Phone rang.

Micheal Smirked, still not letting go, as Lance reached for his phone, but couldn't get it because He was being Held. " Mikeyy let me get my phone" Micheal put Lance's Hand down. " Not until I get my Kiss"

Lance Rolled his eyes and Turned around as best he could and Went on his Toes to Kiss Micheal. " there, can I get my phone now?" He asked, smiling.

" hmm... Fine" he chuckled letting him go.

Lance Picked up his Phone and Saw Justin was Calling. He answered it.  " Hey Justin"

" LANCE!" Justin yelled into the phone, causing Lance to Jump a Bit. " Yes Justin?" He replied, very confused.

" Whens your birthday again?" Justin asked. Lance was More confused now. " uh... Ma-" he got cut off by Justin.

" it's gonna be May!" Justin laughed. Lance sighed " Really?" 

"Yes really."

" Was that Needed today?"

" nope, thought of it. How are you?"

" Good. Though Someone, " he said looking at Micheal, who had Took the bowl and was Making the eggs that Lance had started. " was Holding me Captive a couple minutes ago."

Lance couldn't see it, but Justin rolled his eyes. " you guys are so Cheesy. Anyway, that's good, Just called to say Hi"

" Right, Well I should have breakfast now"

" Are you saying food is More important then me?"

" Well... I mean Technically..."

" Lance! How dare you!"

" Oh Justin. I'm gonna Go and eat now"

Michael smirked and looked at Lance " You ate me Last night babe!" He shouted loud enough for Justin to hear.

Lance's Face went bright red after hearing that. " Michael!"  He yelled, and got a chuckle in response.

" Whatever. I should probably eat too. And maybe feed my Child" Justin replied

" Okay... Well, Bye" he smiled and hung up.

Micheal Walked over to Lance with a Plate of Eggs. " Here. Oh don't give me that look" he laughed. " He didn't need to know that..."

" I know but it was Funny"

" no it wasn't!"

" love you Lance" he kissed him on the cheek and Set the Eggs down. On the Counter

" Whatever. Love you too"