Broken Angel

Triggerssss: Talk of Suicide

The breeze was cool in dead of night. The stars were shining brightly in the night sky. They say on a night like this you could just sit outside, close your eyes, and let your worries pass away. Not a sound could be heard except the sound of cars driving down the road. 

A young, but tall boy stood up on a roof of his friends house. he was looked out at the night sky, holding onto the railing that was on there. Today was supposed to be a good day for him. He supposed to be down in the house, celebrating with his friends, and he was for a while, then he needed alone time. But he did not have pleasant  thoughts. 

Another thing happened on this day that he could not believe would happen. He had lost his one and only brother. That whole day, that is all he thought about. His Friend had tried to cheer him up, but nothing had worked.

So here he was, on the roof, softly crying for his brother. The thought of his brother made other memories flood through his head.

His Parents would only ever yell at them. They pretended to care about him, but everyone knew the truth. They Hated him as much as people hate flies. He didn't even know how much his friends cared about him. Maybe they only kept him around to make money.

He bit his lip and breathed in the cool air of the night. The Blonde looked down at the ground. He was feeling as low as the floor was. He knew it was selfish. He had so much, yet, so little.

He closed his eyes and thought about this. He had a Family that was with him till the end of the line, and they weren't Actually related. He had all this fame and he could get about anything he wanted. But, the thing he wanted was to grow up with a real family. One where they loved and cared about him. He didn't have that.

The next thing he knew he was sitting on the railing. A tear rolled down his face as he smiled a little " They'll get over me..." He said.

Just then another male had ran upstairs, and saw The blonde on the railing, about to jump off. His eyes widened as he ran and grabbed the young male by the collar of his shirt, pulling him back.

The younger one almost fell on the floor before being caught. " The hell were you doing!?" The other male asked, worried.

The blonde hugged the other one, as the other was caught off guard, but hugged him back. " I just want to end the pain..." He cried.

" Look, I know how you feel about wanting to end it all Nick... I've been there done that. But if you throw yourself away, especially at this age, you'll never know what you could do In life" He said to him. The male with the tattoos had been in the same situation as Nick, and was reciting something others said to him a while back.

" B-But.... I..I can't do it... I can't stay strong like you AJ..."

" Yes you can. All life is precious. Nick you aren't a bad person, you deserve to live. At least.. you do more than I do, but that's now the point. You are special. You have a gift. Don't throw it away"

Nick bit his lip. AJ sighed. He had remembered when he attempted to Commit Suicide through taking far too many pills, but Kevin had stopped him and talked him out of it.

" Just come down and have fun with us. Okay? " AJ smiled a little

Nick nodded " yeah... Okay"

" and Remember, no matter what, you know we'll be there for you"

He felt a tad better after that. He wiped away his tears and Forced a smile " Okay Alex.."

AJ put an arm around Nick and led him downstairs to where the party was.

No one questioned Anything, and AJ stayed near Nick at all times just in case, and Noticed how much fun he was actually having.

Every now and the AJ would think those thoughts, but he pushed them away so people wouldn't worry about him. He had his family, and knew they would help him, like he was determined to help Nick.

That didn't mean he was perfect.
No one was.
But everyone is Important and Special.