Is this what Heaven is like?

" Hey Brian" 

" Yes Nick?"

" If god Loves us, then why is my Family so horrible?" 

They were at a Hotel, and Nick was too young to be alone, so Brian let him share a room with him. 

Brian was Sitting on the bed, and Nick was laying on his lap, asking all sorts of Questions. 

" well, he has his reasons for everything, even that" 

Brian stroked Nicks Blonde hair. He loved how Soft Nick's hair was, for some reason, he found it satisfying, and Nick didn't mind, so it was cool. 

" Yeah, But still. It Ruins people when their life is like that, doesn't want us to be happy?"

" Well Yes, But-"

" Then why make peoples life's like that? It's horrible"

Brian sighed. " I don't know Nick, I just know he has a plan for everyone, and a reason for everything"

" Fine..."

It was silent for a bit, then Nick spoke again.

" Does God Hate Gay People?"

Brian was caught off Guard with that Question. he didn't even know how to Respond. He knew what he believed, but what he felt was different. 

Every time he looked at Nick, he felt the way the girls do about Guys. He didn't really feel the same about anyone else. At first he just thought it was a Brotherly Love kind of feeling, but maybe it could be more. 

" Um... Well.. He doesn't hate Gay people, he just uh.. doesn't approve of them. He still loves them though" 

" Okay, well.. how would you feel if I said I thought I was Gay? What would you say?"

" I would say that, if you are, Cool. If you aren't whatever. It doesn't matter to me Nicky, as long as you're happy" he smiled

Was that what he thought though?  He secretly hoped Nick was Gay, then maybe he wouldn't have to fight with himself on what he felt, maybe Nick could help him figure out what he was feeling. 

" What I told you there was someone I've just wanted to grab their face and kiss them? what would you say then?" Nick smirked

" Well, I would tell you to just do it, if She doesn't like you, then You'll know. I don't know" Brian said without thinking. 

Before he even knew what was happening, Nick pulled him down, grabbed his face, and kissed him. 

Brian didn't Know what to think, or what he was supposed to feel. He's never been to Heaven, but is this what it feels like? He was feeling many different things in that moment.  Joy,  Warmth, Peace, and Most of all Love. 

He didn't know what to do for the most part though. He was a follower of Christ, and they aren't supposed to feel this way about another male, but on the other hand, he didn't want to hurt Nick, and Risk losing one of his best friends, but If God made him that way, the that's how God made him, and he couldn't fight who he was. 

Nick pulled away from the kiss, smiling at the Basketball player wannabe. "What if I told you that Person was you?" he whispered. 

Brian smiled. He knew who he was now, and he knew that he had to stop fighting it. Maybe he would Fight with himself on it later, but for now, he was happy, and Nothing was gonna change that. 

"Then I would be surprised, but happy" he chuckled. 

" and what would you do?" Nick asked, grinning. 

" hmm... Most likely I would...Kiss you back" he smirked, and pulled Nick up to him, and kissed him back. 

It felt even better then the first time when he did too. He thought, maybe Heaven wasn't a place on earth, but maybe it could for sure feel like it was a place, even though, to him, His Heaven was a person, and a Place.