Brian and Baylee

2 years old

" Hey, Baylee. Come here- No don't put that in your mouth. Baylee Stop. No, Look at me Bay"  Brian smiled at his Little Son.

Baylee Was Two years old, and crawling on the floor, putting things in his mouth and such. All the while Brian was Trying to get him to stop.

Brian Walked over to Baylee and Picked him up and Grinned. " Where you going?"

Baylee Giggled and covered Brian's eyes with his tiny hands.

" Hey!" Brian laughed and moved Baylee's Hands away so he could see.

Baylee Giggled some more. Brian booped his tiny nose  " Wanna watch some Football with me?" He asked the Toddler grinning.

Baylee had no clue what Football was, but nodded anyway. That two year old only want to be with his Dad.

10 years old

It was Christmas morning. Baylee opened the door to his parents Bedroom, and walked into the room.

He climbed up on the bed his parents were sleeping in, grinning. He shook Brian Gently, trying to wake him up. " Daddy wake up! It's Christmas!" The young child, giggled.

Brian smiled and woke up, sitting up, looking at his wide awake son. " mornin' Bay" he ruffled his hair.

Leighanne woke up as well, and also Sat up and Smiled at her Husband and Son. "Is it Christmas, isn't it Baylee?"

Baylee Giggled, and Hopped off the bed, and Ran to the doorway and jumped up and down " Come on come on come on!"  He said Excitedly.

Brian Chuckled,and yawned " Be right out there Buddy. Give me a minute" he said and smiled at His Wife.

She smiled back " Merry Christmas Honey" she said to him.

He gave her a Small kiss " Merry Christmas my darling" he said and Got out of  bed,and walked over to Baylee. " okay, I'm up"

Baylee grinned at him. " it's also Jesus' birthday today"

" You're correct. I wonder who taught you that?"

Baylee Giggled and pointed up at Brian " You did daddy!"

" I did? Why would I say something silly that?" 

" I don't know" Baylee Giggled again. He grabbed Brian's Hand and Dragged him out to the Living room. All he wanted today, was to open his presents, with his Dad there with him.

15 years old

" Baylee! Get down here!" Brian Called from downstairs.

Baylee came downstairs slowly. He didn't know why he was in trouble, he just knew he was.

Brian raised an eyebrow " Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell. Why do you have these in your backpack?" He said holding a pack of cigarettes.

Baylee put his hands up in surrender. " They aren't mine! I swear! I-I don't even remember putting those in there, or where they came from!" He said defensively.

" Hm... Okay then. I believe you. But if I see anything like this in your backpack again, You're losing your Guitar for a week"

Baylee nodded and started to go upstairs.

" hey Bay, wanna watch the game with me?" Brian asked 

Baylee turned to see his Father's now Grinning face. He smiled and walked over to him. " Sure" Brian Ruffled his hair. "Okay then"

They walked in the Living room, sat down,and Brian put on the football game that was on and Coughed a bit.

Baylee looked at  Brian, then back at the TV. He knew something was bothering Brian, but he didn't dare ask. He just wanted to be with him, and watch the Game. 

17 years old 

Brian walked into the teens room with a bowl of soup, and set it on His nightstand. He sat on Baylee's bed. " Hey Bud, you feelin' any better?"

Baylee coughed a bit, and sat up, smiling a bit. " I guess.." 

" I brought you some of yours moms super soup" Brian grinned. Baylee chuckled a bit. " Thanks Dad, But I'm not hungry" 

" Okay. Well it's there if you need it" Brian put a hand on Baylee's forehead and Frowned a bit. " Baylee, Your Temperature is really high. I'm starting to get worried." 

" Dad It's just a Fever. It'll pass" Baylee coughed some more and laid back down. 

" I know... But I'm still worried." Brian sighed and stroked Baylee's Blonde Curls. " Just get some Sleep Bay" He smiled. 

"Dad?" Baylee coughed some more

" Yes kiddo?" Brian smiled at his sick son.

" Can You sing something?" Baylee asked, smiling a bit. 

 " Of course I can, But I thought you were too old for me to sing you to sleep" Brian smirked. 

" shut up..." Baylee mumbled. Brian Chuckled " I'm kidding. I know Exactly what to sing" 

Brian started singing As long as you love me, the song where him and his wife met. He'd always sing this to Baylee, feeling Happier every time. It reminded him of everything he was thankful for. If it wasn't for him being a part of the Backstreet boys, He would never had met his wife, and he would have never had his son Baylee. 

Baylee smiled as Brian sang. He didn't care if he was too old for his Dad to sing him to sleep, he liked it. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep As he listened to Brian's voice sing. 

When Baylee was asleep, Brian smiled and got up. He walked to the doorway, looking at Baylee once more " feel better soon Bud" he then walked out of the room and closed the door.

20 years old

Baylee sat in his room, and started playing his guitar. " Tell me why, I can't be there where you are, There's something missing in my heart" he sang looking out the window. 

It was Brian's Birthday, But Brian wasn't there. A Year ago, God decided that it was time for Brian to come to his eternal home. So Baylee had tried to stay strong for his Mom, and for himself. 

Whenever he would do a show, or whenever he sang in general, he'd think about his Dad, and how much he inspired him. Sometimes, he felt Brian's presence there with him, like an Angel from heaven watching over him.

He finished the song and put his Guitar down. He sighed and looked out the window. 
He looked at the clouds in the Sky, and see him smiling down at him. 

Baylee closed his eyes and remembered all the things he could of his Dad, and everything he loved and missed about him.