What if ?

Okay this is just a question for you guys something i thought of, What if Mcu Thanos met 2018 Ps4 Spider-man?

In my head the Devil's breath thing would happened three years before Infinity War and it's been a four years since the Civil War fight and homecoming so Peter would be 20 years old and then 23 and in my eyes Miles Morales would be like into the S...

In my head the Devil's breath thing would happened three years before Infinity War and it's been a four years since the Civil War fight and homecoming so Peter would be 20 years old and then 23 and in my eyes Miles Morales would be like into the Spiderverse Miles 14 years old and he would have three years of experience of being Spider-man thanks to Peter.

Anyways let's say Peter is the one to talk to Thanos and like the movie Thanos tells Peter about his planet and his plan and then he says his famous words "The hardest choices require the strongest will." How do you think Peter would react? What would he say? For me i think he would agree with Thanos which will catch his interest and ask Peter "You sacrificed someone?" And Peter would probably explain what happened at the end of the game between him and Doc. Ock then tell Thanos "My aunt May caught the Devil's breath, Doctor Michaels said there was enough for everyone but it would take at least a day.....my aunt didn't have that time." Pretty sure the Avengers wouldn't jump out yet MAYBE and probably listen a bit. Then he would tell him she knew who he was and she knew what he had to do.
He would say "I was going to give her the cure....but i stopped myself and got on my knees by her side when she died. In my eyes i think this would make Thanos GREATLY respect Peter but then Peter would angrily tell him the difference between their sacrifices and the Titan battle would begin.
Not sure but i feel this Peter would be likely to survive the snap but that's what i think
This is just a what if, so how would you guys think it would play out? Leave a comment explaining it in detail.