strangers' roadtrip.

JENNIE

"Unnieeeeeee!" I whine through the other line as Irene unnie goes to explain herself. Last week, we planned to go somewhere this day to enjoy our day-off. But then this thing happened and I swear I feel so unlucky right now.

"Jen, I'm really sorry. Chu said that you're not yet ready so she said that it's fine if we go without you. She said that you can catch up on us." Irene unnie explains which made me sulk and heave a sigh.

I look around the parking area of the market where Nayeon drop me off and annoyingly breathe out. "But I don't even know how to hail a cab to go there." I exclaim and hold my nape.

"Aish. That chicken. Kim Jisoooooo!" Irene unnie shouted at the other line and I can hear Jisoo unnie's frantic reply on her. "What? What?" I hear Jisoo unnie ask and I stay silent as I listen to Irene unnie scolding the chicken. Serves you right!

The chicken laughs loudly and decides to tease me more. "That's your fault, you sleepyhead! You even forgot that we're going today." She says and I can see her smirk in my head.

"Shut up, Kim Jisoo." Irene unnie scolds her and tries to talk to me again. "I'm really sorry, Jen." she apologizes.

"I'm really mad Unnie. You left me." I whine and unconsciously pout while kicking the poor rock on my feet. That chicken!

"Don't worry. I'll treat you when we arrive back there." I heard Jisoo unnie shouts as she ends the call.

"Aish. Pabo. Why did you even overslept, mandu?!" I angrily huffs and turn to the car beside me. Out of anger, I kick its tire repeatedly as I mumble things to myself.

"Uhm? E-Excuse me?"

"Why did I freaking forgot that it's today? Now they left the mandu here." I mumble and scoff, giving the tire a last kick.

"M-Miss?" I was startled when a beautiful tall ash-gray girl suddenly speaks behind me. I shyly fix my pose and clear my throat.

"Can I help you?" She softly asks her pink plump lips slowly turns to a small smile. I just shake my head, still in trance by the tall beauty. "I just wonder since you kept kicking my car." She laughs lightly as she points the car beside me.

God, this is embarrassing. "W-what? Is this your car?" I dumbly ask and bow down at her repeatedly. Her doe eyes widen when she realizes what I'm about to do. "I'm sorry, Miss! I'm just having a bad day since my friends left me here when we promise to go on vacation and we already planned our itinerary today yet they still left me. But partly I know, it's my fault that—

"It's—" I cut her off and continue blabbering.

"—I overslept and totally forgot our trip. How unlucky since I've been anticipating for this trip." I blabbered and felt embarrassment when I notice her amused look on me. I look away from her and unconsciously place a strand behind my ears.

The beautiful ash-gray stranger laughs softly and shakes her head. "You should work as a rapper. I'm sure you'll be a great one." she says and holds a wide smile.

Goodness, she's so gorgeous. I look away from her direction when I notice her stare and to also avoid myself on ogling at her. "I s-should get g-going. I'm s-sorry." I utter and start walking away. That is really embarrassing, Jennie Kim. I mentally scold myself.

I heard the beauty calls me and felt her hands wrap on my wrist. She gently turns around and —stop with that freaking smile. "You said that you've been waiting for this trip— your trip right?" she asks and I unconsciously nod.