His face was expressionless but his pair of good looking eyes seemed to be intoxicated with obsession causing one’s face to flush and heart to beat wildly upon seeing him.

Wave after wave of comments quickly swarmed in under the picture.

User 1988:[Somebody calls an ambulance! I’m having a major blood loss! Ahhhh! Lick, lick the screen!]

User 434:[This! Shouldn’t there be a warning beforehand! I almost died from a heart attack!]

‘’+1’’

‘’+2’’

‘’+1386’’

After they all calmed down, they recollected themselves and swiped to another picture only to meet with another blow.

This time the young man dressed in an extravagant white Medieval Europe attire silently leaning against a luxurious black coffin with his eyes closed. Surrounding him were blue roses creating surreal and unbelievable scenes.

[Save, set as wallpaper!]

[Tell me, this is not a human!]

[Upstairs! He is indeed not a human but a Vampire!]

[I don’t believe that they didn’t use Photoshop in this picture! OAO]

[Damn! He is much more beautiful than me, a woman! I am a failure as a woman T~T]

[Upstairs, good for you. For me, I am a failure as a human being.]

‘’Agree +1’’

‘’+2’’

‘’+1234’’

Because Shi Shen’s pictures attracted too much attention, they soon began to dig his identity and it didn’t take long before someone said out loud,’’Hey! Isn’t he the member of DeviL?’’

‘’DeviL? Never heard of that.’’

Someone quickly responded,’’This group has 4 members but they just disbanded half a month ago. This person’s name is Ye Xie, he is the main visual of his group but sadly, be it his dancing, his singing or variety skill, he has none so he is the least popular member.’’

‘’If he couldn’t do his main profession right, how can he possibly act well?’’

‘’That’s right! I heard that DeviL has been doing well but after adding him things went downhill! Don’t tell me he is going to drag my hubby’s drama down with him too?!! What was the crew thinking in accepting him into the drama?!’’

‘’I think because of his look? But anyways, his looks won’t help him make up for his lousy acting!’’

Soon criticism quickly swarmed in saying how they wouldn't watch the drama when it was released!

Mu Sheng’s heart finally calmed down after seeing where the direction of discussion was going to. In his previous life, another actor with small fame played this role and he still got criticized badly by Blood’s fan so Ye Xie who had a lot of anti-fans wouldn’t survive after the drama aired.

His eyes glanced back to look at Shi Shen’s photos and jealousy quickly clouded his eyes.

Born with such a face, you are extremely lucky huh?

However, this life he would emerge as a winner!

Soon another half a month has passed by. On this fine day, Ye Xie’s agent finally called Shi Shen.

Without any greeting, the agent spoke in an impatient tone,’’Your contract has expired so from this day onward you no longer have anything to do with XieTian Entertainment. It was nice working with you, well then goodbye.’’